Trades Round 14 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Any GC fans can share if they think Berry has any JS and will play next couple of weeks?

I need to downgrade to a forward rookie who hopefully plays next two weeks.

Berry , Windhanger or Sheldrick the options.

I’ll be offline tomorrow so need to do the trade today as it’s funding bringing in Stewart who plays tomorrow.

Which of these three rookies is the best bet?
Berry probably stays in this week. Probably. That's the best I can give you. Then it depends on the result, if the Suns win. Which they might, so then he probably holds another week.

Did I say probably enough times?

This week

Sicily and smitchell
To Neale and HH

Next week 3 trades to get to 18 hopefully.... Sheez, Ford, cincotta to Tmitchell and 2 rooks. Week after 1 trade up to final player.

Will be complete with 5 trades left. Only problem is I have no decent cover.... will get someone in when that time comes

Was gonna go nuts this week with the trades but decided to go conservative especially seeing how dire next week is. Have the likes of Worpel, Hardwick, Ashcroft and Soligo who could be traded, but they’ll be either numbers next week or they’ll be traded next week when there’s more teams coming off byes so a few more choices to choose from.

Sheezel to Jez Cameron
Macpherson to Mitchito

With the Cats star mids returning, they’ll be better opportunities for forward entries and he should cash in.

Owens is having a brilliant season and he’ll be a star in the future and should provide solid scoring.

Leaves me with 19 playing this week, 9 trades, 1 boost and $128.2K in the bank. Next week will use my final boost and have five trades for the run home. Dawson, Titch and Brouch are on the list of possible ins for next week for the mids. Want to see if Brouch can back up his score last week.

Someone like Maric? Or a perma-donut?
Already have maric, looking for a def/fwd so I can use sheezel to cover def unless a decent def rookie option comes along.
edit: should of mentioned I already have 3-4 non playing rookies but I’m hoping sheezel Humphrey and then keays will be enough cover

Sicily. Cripps. Ashcroft. Humphrey. Sheezel.

If you trade out one, where do you stop with the rest? Which one takes priority?

10 trades isn't enough to fix all of this.

My biggest fear is running out of trades early, and tail off the season with donuts. Whole season gone to waste.

Baffles me how quickly some people are rushing to the No Trades Club.

If you trade out one, where do you stop with the rest? Which one takes priority?

My biggest fear is running out of trades early, and tail off the season with donuts. Whole season gone to waste.

10 trades you should have enough, I’ve only got 5 left and by the time my teams finished it will be 2 😂😂

Unsure what to do with Sicily now ..
Wait or not to wait

dog GIF by Westminster Kennel Club
Dog Show GIF by Westminster Kennel Club

Dog What GIF by KeepUpWithJazAndYumi

10 trades you should have enough, I’ve only got 5 left and by the time my teams finished it will be 2 😂😂
Screenshot_20230614_214235_Chrome.jpg

Next week. Angwin and Sheezel becomes Dawson and a rookie.

Week after, Ashcroft and JVR becomes Bont.

4 trades to upgrade one final position. So I would be like you, 2 trades left and a complete team.

7+ rounds of carnage to duck and weave through with 2 trades? Don't think so.

I think the patient play with 7-10 trades is to wait for midfield bargains like Mills and LDU. We have only just ticked over half way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Similar boat. 10 trades and I have Cripps, steele, humph, sheez etc

I think I'm going to have to just hope Cripps and Steele turn it around.

View attachment 1712770

Next week. Angwin and Sheezel becomes Dawson and a rookie.

Week after, Ashcroft and JVR becomes Bont.

4 trades to upgrade one final position. So I would be like you, 2 trades left and a complete team.

7+ rounds of carnage to duck and weave through with 2 trades? Don't think so.

I think the patient play with 7-10 trades is to wait for midfield bargains like Mills and LDU. We have only just ticked over half way.
i agree mate, I’m getting bargains but just don’t have many trades left. So I thought my best plan is to get d Cameron mills and keays. That would leave me with keays as m9 f7 cover for the rest of the year.

I wish that kent Steele hadn't already had his bye. Would be a no-brainer to trade him. Now I just have to wait and enjoy watching his value drop even further. And then probably sideways him to Mills for the exact same experience.

I wish that kent Steele hadn't already had his bye. Would be a no-brainer to trade him. Now I just have to wait and enjoy watching his value drop even further. And then probably sideways him to Mills for the exact same experience.

Mills has all the tools to avg 120 SC .
But..🐴.
And mills can play anywhere

I got Cripps, and he is about to have his bye. Still cant get anyone decent for him though. Will end up in the same boat as your Steele dilemma.

i agree mate, I’m getting bargains but just don’t have many trades left. So I thought my best plan is to get d Cameron mills and keays. That would leave me with keays as m9 f7 cover for the rest of the year.
TT is my Keays. I would love to bring him in, but I would be screwed for next week.

Even then, I have Humpa who can become that floating cover. Will need an upgrade off the bench (JVR) to make that happen.

Similar boat. 10 trades and I have Cripps, steele, humph, sheez etc

I think I'm going to have to just hope Cripps and Steele turn it around.
Cripps and Steele is a tough one. I would hold both too, as they would most likely come good towards the end of the season when it matters most.

Until then, I would be happy to loop them with Johnson and Wardlaw.

TT is my Keays. I would love to bring him in, but I would be screwed for next week.

Even then, I have Humpa who can become that floating cover. Will need an upgrade off the bench (JVR) to make that happen.
Honestly I don’t think I have many options, got 4 dead rookies making no money so feel like irs my best option. Sideways trading the dead rookies is pointless now with only 5 trades left and they’ve made stuff all money

Screenshot_20230614_220327_Chrome.jpg

This is how my best team looks after I do Long > Tarryn Thomas.

Feel like the play is to grab one of Sheldrick/Melican/Windhager this week and one of Harrison/Maric next week, and turn Ford into Sinclair.

I also want to bounce back this week after a pretty poor showing last week though. Any of you fine kentlemen, kentlewomen, or kentlenonconforming have any ideas?

Hmmm...interesting call - had not been on my radar.

Certainly hit some form of late (130 ave last 3) and Essendon have a good run home. He's improving all the time and a 100 average could be the new normal.

However, before the last 3 games, his average was just 80 - which is completely in line with his average last year of 79.

Also worth noting that the 3 weeks came against West Coast, North and Carlton (all bottom 4).

With Essendon expecting some midfielders back (Parish, Shiel, etc), I don't think he is worth the risk over someone like Butters, just to avoid a donut next week.

Could be a masterstroke though - you'd just want to have more trades than me in case he requires a correction.
Good summary. Magic 8 ball says masterstroke doubtful

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades Round 14 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back