Unofficial Preview Round 14 vs. North Melbourne, Marvel, 1:00pm Sunday 16/06

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just as disappointed when Mcrae missed Frampton a minute or two later when he was ten metres clear of his opponent. I don't get this conditional rage about a turnover. It was frustrating any time we turned it over but Leggy was not the only perpetrator.
I agree, it's just a part of the game, particularly when it's so fast with high pressure. It doesn't bother Fly because he knows our players quickly move on.

NORTH MELBOURNE V COLLINGWOOD
BBrayden MaynardDarcy MooreCharlie Dean
HBIsaac QuaynorSteele SidebottomJohn Noble
CWill Hoskin-ElliottFinlay MacraeJosh Daicos
HFBobby HillLachie SchultzNathan Kreuger
FBeau McCreeryPatrick Lipinski Jeremy Howe
RDarcy CameronJack CrispNick Daicos
INTEdward AllanTew JiathBilly Frampton
Reef McInnesJack BytelLachlan Sullivan
Harvey HarrisonOleg Markov

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good week to blood a kid

But unless one of Moore or Dean misses then there may not be the match up for Jiath

Moore, Dean, Howe and Maynard more than enough for kangas forward line

From the extended IC.. if fit Frampton and Harrison play…

For mine leaves only 2 spots out Sullivan, Markov Bytel, Allan to fill

The boy can play. It's unfortunate that he's in that barren wasteland
…riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume.

On another note I see we have Stevic and that parasite Leigh Fisher officiating, Yay.

I find TJ's selection as an emergency interesting given the backline is the one area of the ground we don't have injuries in
Last year we ran a midfielder through there which we can't do at the moment, so we're in effect one down in defence and don't actually have much depth in terms of back flankers with Parker, Ryan and TJ not likely to be ready yet. Hence Sidey playing back.

Last year we ran a midfielder through there which we can't do at the moment, so we're in effect one down in defence and don't actually have much depth in terms of back flankers with Parker, Ryan and TJ not likely to be ready yet. Hence Sidey playing back.
Sideys move to defence has added another year for him. He has been great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back