Unofficial Preview Round 14 vs. North Melbourne, Marvel, 1:00pm Sunday 16/06

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
More chance of Ginnivan pulling on the BnW stripes on the weekend, then Frammers getting dropped.

I didn’t mean this weekend, but I am heartened by your vehemence.

Based on the fact that both are listed on the extended bench, and Markov is in poor form.
Yeah, realistically, I don't think it's particularly hard to believe that someone would come knocking and take Markov's spot in the side - He hasn't exactly been tearing it up lately, though he looked a lot better in the backline than the forward line (a low bar).

I agree, but I think it's Frampton's versatility which is driving this.

I do think Dean is better at attacking from the back half of the field, whereas Frampton has the physical attributes over Dean.
Moore has the ska to play CHF, given the injuries to McStay and Mihocek, should we have an extra tall defender.

I always get a chuckle out of the pisstakes in our early squads. Sidearse at CHB is the best yet.

Our club does it to troll BT.

“… and Krueger takes the mark. Sorry, no, that’s Frampton …”

(Most of the time he didn’t even bother to correct himself)

“ … and Bobby Hill lines up in the ruck, sorry, no, that’s Frampton, no, it’s Cox, sorry, no that’s Rocca”

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North are apparently very confident of winning this one. Think they have our measure

Despite their ladder position, they do have some great talent playing for them, they’ll have their tails up, and they’ll fancy their chances.

I’m tipping it’ll be a cracking game.

Despite their ladder position, they do have some great talent playing for them, they’ll have their tails up, and they’ll fancy their chances.

I’m tipping it’ll be a cracking game.

They (barely) beat the second worst team in the comp when they were absent the player who has been their main shining light this year.

Colour me skeptical. If anything it’s a let-down spot for them.

They (barely) beat the second worst team in the comp when they were absent the player who has been their main shining light this year.

Colour me skeptical. If anything it’s a let-down spot for them.
Remember that horrible game in (2019?) where Cunnington just ran rampant. They were 12th and we were 4th. We were beaten by over 40 points.

On paper they're a terrible side, on the field it's never that simple.

I think we'll do enough to win, but I'm still nervous especially at Cocklands Stadium.

Our club does it to troll BT.

“… and Krueger takes the mark. Sorry, no, that’s Frampton …”

(Most of the time he didn’t even bother to correct himself)

“ … and Bobby Hill lines up in the ruck, sorry, no, that’s Frampton, no, it’s Cox, sorry, no that’s Rocca”
'And he's slotted that through for an amazing goal, goal of the day in my books! ...... point is it!? Out on the full!!?? Must have swung at the last moment. That was going straight through the middle.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back