Unofficial Preview Round 14 vs. North Melbourne, Marvel, 1:00pm Sunday 16/06

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frampton named on the bench.

He’s going to get played out of position a bunch of times and then dropped, isn’t he? FFS.

He’s going to get played out of position a bunch of times and then dropped, isn’t he? FFS.
My belief is he'll play out of position until the bye, then Mihocek will come back and Frampton returns to the backline whilst Dean gets dropped.

My belief is he'll play out of position until the bye, then Mihocek will come back and Frampton returns to the backline whilst Dean gets dropped.

That’s what I think should happen, but not what I’m thinking will happen…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it's a chance. Howe and Moore have been fantastic togther the last two games. I won't be surprised if they stick with that and prefer Dean as the floater if he continues to improve - but a lot to play out before then.

Why do you think that?

I think GC has too big a forward line for the backline we're currently rolling out.

I think the club thinks very highly of Dean, and a willingness to throw Frampton around possibly to the detriment of his development in one position.

I think the club thinks very highly of Dean, and a willingness to throw Frampton around possibly to the detriment of his development in one position.
I agree, but I think it's Frampton's versatility which is driving this.

I do think Dean is better at attacking from the back half of the field, whereas Frampton has the physical attributes over Dean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back