AFL Autopsy Round 15: 8 point loss to Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we might have switched the play 2 times max today

Good eye, we've gone away from preserving possession to trying to get it long as quickly as possible. Ironically the more forward entries we get the less effective our forward line gets.

These shit interstate sides wouldn't stand a chance against us at the G.

Can't stand Etihad shit ground.

Turn it up.

This team would lose just as easily at MCG as Etihad.

Its mental, not anything to do with the ground. And the "shit" interstate side just rolled us. Have some humility and accept it without putting them down.

TBC was terrific in third quarter, Goddard very good for three quarters as was Langford.

Hooker had a shocker, Stewart once again disappeared after first quarter. Green and Tippa and even Raz looked cooked. Far too many poor kicks out of defence and the lack of pressure in the last quarter was very poor.

langford was good?

what ****ing game was i watching?

i counted at least 6 absolute clangers and i started watching at qtr time.

As for the umpires, they have been told to keep sides (brisbane) competitive. That last foul at the end against kelly was so obvious they didn't even try to hide it.

Not the reason we lost though, we have our issues and were founded out once again.

Not the type of person to say 'I told you so' but.... <<<>Flogstradamus. This ****ing club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's with the Langford hate? 19 touches and 7 tackles he hardly disgraced himself, far worse players on the ground today
Yeah I reckon that's his best game as a mid. McGraths game was sweet too.

I swear Worsfold is just so focussed on how he is perceived by the media hardly shows emotion. Just feel like hes just too cool for football at times.
I disagree with this

Some humility? We lost to the ******* bottom side.

Carlton beat GWS
North beat Adelaide

They have a lot of talent and we didnt show up to play.
Just as what has been happening all this year.

Every ****ing round, and people still dont have any idea.

Instead of throwing the toys out of the cot and calling another club shit, and saying we would beat them at another ground try and at least lose gracefully. Swallow your pride and admit that we werent on.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Autopsy Round 15: 8 point loss to Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Back