AFL Autopsy Round 15: 8 point loss to Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

You got on your flight :p #blameBPB
****!
We were winning when I was in Melbourne Airport, as we always do when I'm in Melbourne.

Carlton beat GWS
North beat Adelaide

They have a lot of talent and we didnt show up to play.
Just as what has been happening all this year.

Every ******* round, and people still dont have any idea.

Instead of throwing the toys out of the cot and calling another club shit, and saying we would beat them at another ground try and at least lose gracefully. Swallow your pride and admit that we werent on.

Yet it's ok for opppsisiton supporters to call our club shit.

Other clubs get zero care from me for how our club was treated during the saga.

Yet it's ok for opppsisiton supporters to call our club shit.

Other clubs get zero care from me for how our club was treated during the saga.

I was just giving you the opportunity to have some class. Thats all.

Pretty surprised to see Hurley get some of the MVP votes to he honest. Far from the worst on ground, but that was his worst game for a while. Kicking was off and Hipwood had his measure a few times.

Yeah think he had one of his poorer games but not through lack of effort which i think a few of his team mates could be accused of.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was the right call, only need to be touched whilst bouncing the ball for it to be holding the ball
How many times do we see this let go. He was on his way to goal and completely changed the momentum. Then the soft 50 against Hooker for stepping over the mark. I was full of rage and switched off.

Well done Brisbane. They outplayed us at out own game and were the better team.

We sucked. The umpiring was ****ing horrible but clearly not the reason we lost. But hugely mystifying at the ground.

Reckon that's about it for 2017. Terribly disappointing. I honestly thought we were learning how to be consistent but the last reply weeks have been a disaster :(

Unfortunately yes. If you bounce the ball while being tackled it's holding the ball or incorrect disposal. They don't pay it as often these days. I'd be livid if they payed it against us.
What is the definition of a tackle? Brushing the jumper of an opp player with your fingertips or actually impeding them?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Carlton beat GWS
North beat Adelaide

They have a lot of talent and we didnt show up to play.
Just as what has been happening all this year.

Every ******* round, and people still dont have any idea.

Instead of throwing the toys out of the cot and calling another club shit, and saying we would beat them at another ground try and at least lose gracefully. Swallow your pride and admit that we werent on.
exactly right. Every club has had shockers, and every club's board has had meltdowns about "we are weak, season is over, play the kids, sack the coach"....

It's such an even season that any side that enters a game not switched on gets beaten

How many times do we see this let go. He was on his way to goal and completely changed the momentum. Then the soft 50 against Hooker for stepping over the mark. I was full of rage and switched off.
The Hooker 50 had me absolutely raging, mostly because there was a very similar situation, in the second quarter, I think, and the umpire blew the whistle 3 times to get the Lions player to move back, and there wasn't anything given.

The inconsistency today was driving me nuts.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Probably because it's one of the few automatic rules we have. (such as out on the full/a ruckman punching the bull through the posts for a behind/etc). Obviously it's a bit shitty cause the tackle was never sticking, but it's why you should make that hail mary tackle attempt
It's a crap rule and the interpretation surely is a "tackle" should a hold of sorts not just a tug on the shorts?

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Autopsy Round 15: 8 point loss to Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Back