Game Day Round 15 Geelong v Richmond @ MCG June 25 4:35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow.
Miller med sub.
Wow that’s a risky med sub, what happens if someone other than a defender gets injured? I know we have small to medium players that can move around if need be, and even Gibcus can be moved forward, but still an odd choice.

Wow that’s a risky med sub, what happens if someone other than a defender gets injured? I know we have small to medium players that can move around if need be, and even Gibcus can be moved forward, but still an odd choice.

it's probably because if a tall defender goes down early we will get reamed by porkins and cameron and the umps

plus he's actually reasonably quick, and has played forward a bit back in the day. obviously if meatball goes down again it won't help much

Only thing I can think of is Hawkins being Hawkins.
He might target tarrants hand.
But seriously very odd.

Yeah sounds like insurance for taz, don’t want to be a big body short against the cats fwds
I’m really worried about Taz it’s almost 100% guaranteed he’s getting Hawkins, and in the past Hawkins hasn’t hesitated in taking advantage of underdone defenders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems risky to pl

Seems risky to play Tarrant if they are worried about his finger.
Yep, I agree, but I don’t see how we have a choice. If we put Grimes on Hawkins, who plays on Cameron? We’re a bit short on tall defenders unfortunately and tall defenders in particular that can take the big key forwards.

I’m really worried about Taz it’s almost 100% guaranteed he’s getting Hawkins, and in the past Hawkins hasn’t hesitated in taking advantage of underdone defenders.
With tax he has experience on his side.
Not sure what his record is against hawkins

With tax he has experience on his side.
Not sure what his record is against hawkins
Hasn’t it been pretty good? I don’t remember Geelong ever really smashing North Melbourne in the past, I’m sure it’s happened and I know Geelong has beaten North, but I don’t recall Hawkins ever having a day out against them when Taz was playing for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back