Banter Round 15: Kicking against the wind vs Never tear up our tarps

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread off to a great start

Dc6PXYc.gif

I live in Adelaide and I have no idea what you're talking about

Greg "Clanger" Kleynjans is your boxing and wrestling coach.
He used to be the proprietor of the Grace Emily Hotel in Waymouth St

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Q: What's the difference between a large Hawaiian pizza and a Port Adelaide supporter?
A: A large Hawaiian pizza can feed a family of four.

You know you're a Port Adelaide supporter when you let your 14 year old Daughter smoke at the dinner table in front of her kids.

A Port Adelaide supporting Mum asks her Port Adelaide supporting Son why he broke up with his Fiance. The Port Adelaide Supporting Son explains that his Ex-Fiance claimed she was a virgin. Good on you says the Mother, if she's not good enough for her Family she will never be good enough for anyone in our family.

Q: What does the above part of this post and the wedding dress of a Port Adelaide supporter have in common?
A: Not one bit of original material in it.
Now now, the banter was humming along nicely 'til ^... gettin a bit close to the bone. As to why a sophisticated and discerning
supporter such as I would don Ports' colours the post below is a clue.
they just steal something from target for all the guys ******* their sisters
The truth is I didn't have a choice. I was born to be a Port fan coz Mum n Dad were from Whyalla (named after a disgruntled Muslim) and were
in the iron n steel business. Ya know, where Mum would iron and Dad would ..... .

Btw any and all you mofo's that come over are welcome. Should be a good game. Win lose or draw we are what we are, both tragics
just under different banners.

I was born to be a Port fan coz Mum n Dad were from Whyalla (named after a disgruntled Muslim)
Nice.
I had been thinking: "Why, allah" was more like what a blushing lass would say after he put his hand up her skirt.
Never mind.

Jesus, loving this chat. I live in Adelaide and heck I would take a port supporter over those crows campaigners any day of the week.

Will be at the game Saturday night, Keep your wits about you interstate tigers fans these toothless ferals get pretty loose after a few beam cans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back