Round 15 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No trades this week. My only non-playing rookie who might be worth a trade is Tucker (though I reckon he still has money to make), and my targeted upgrades are either still bottoming out (Pendles, Hanners, Neale) or not playing this week (Zorko, Dahlhaus). Brought Phillips in a week early so no real downgrade targets this round either.

19 starters but only 13 premos, could get ugly.

Davis to Phillips for me, opens up another mid/fwd link

Only 9 trades left at this point :(
Will be playing Libba and Kerridge at M7 and M8 respectively. I'll be keeping Kerridge as mid/fwd bench cover for finals, Libba was meant to be traded to Pendles but I dont have the luxury at this stage, he may be my M8 for finals

4 :eek: really ... That's crazy.. How many LTR have you copped this season ?
I started with Rocky, Barlow, BCrouch, Milera and Fyfe, who were all traded out in the first 6 rounds
I traded in JJ, Tippett and MacPherson, only to trade them out 1 or 2 weeks later
I started with Stef, traded him out after he became the number 2 ruck to Trent West
I started with Goetz at R3, then traded him to Cox to open up the ruck/fwd link
I started with Wingard, only for him to miss 2 of his first 8 matches and average 69
then there was a bunch of short term injuries which forced my hand on trades
so many wasted trades.. :(

I put together a terrible starting team.
Aside from the all the injuries and under-performers, I had to trade hard to try make up some ground

F**k SC!

I started with Rocky, Barlow, BCrouch, Milera and Fyfe, who were all traded out in the first 6 rounds
I traded in JJ, Tippett and MacPherson, only to trade them out 1 or 2 weeks later
I started with Stef, traded him out after he became the number 2 ruck to Trent West
I started with Wingard, only for him to miss 2 of his first 8 matches and average 69

Aside from the all the injuries and under-performers, I had to trade hard to try make up some ground

F**k SC!
All that sounds oh so familiar.

F**k SC!
This right here is why we are ranked liked spuds mate. #prayforsteves

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too early to trade out Petracca? Doing so will give me a full side of premos with 7 trades left.

I hate this game.

F**k SC!
Yeah you've been unlucky. That's super coach

Too early to trade out Petracca? Doing so will give me a full side of premos with 7 trades left.

I hate this game.
similar dilema for me- need one more premo mid for completion. I'm inclined to keep Petracca to the end even if it means waiting an extra week for cows to moo. He looks to be great cover.

Tucker>Simpson
Menadue>hopefully anyone that can get a game

Team is "finished"
Petracca M9-F7 Cover, Collins D7
6 Trades left
3520yo2.jpg

similar dilema for me- need one more premo mid for completion. I'm inclined to keep Petracca to the end even if it means waiting an extra week for cows to moo. He looks to be great cover.

Yeah, I think I will pull the trigger on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back