Preview Round 16 2024 – Adelaide Crows v GWS Giants, Saturday June 29, 7.30pm AEST, Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason I can think for XOH being omitted is Kingsley wanted to keep McMullin for his quickness.

Whatever the reason actually is, it is now definitely a competition for spots in the firsts.

Edit: Someone in the backline is going to have to make way for Taylor. Deja vu in a few weeks again.

Last edited:
The only reason I can think for XOH being omitted is Kingsley wanted to keep McMullin for his quickness.

Whatever the reason actually is, it is now definitely a competition for spots in the firsts.

Edit: Someone in the backline is going to have to make way for Taylor. Deja vu in a few weeks again.
This is great. Don’t forget Cumming is also in a contract year. He is desperate to put his best foot forward.

Excellent news re Slammer’s foreseeable return.

After the brutal hits he’s copped on field this year, plus his big extension commitment, the boys really owe him a string of wins.

Despite ourselves at times, it’s still all there to play for in 2024.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

XO the real unlucky one but given kingas pointed comments about making the same mistakes.

Is ward any chance of being the sub? Whether this week or coming weeks as a way to manage his load and make sure he is cherry rip for finals. Allows cumming and cogs to be straight swaps across the middle
Very stiff

So from last week's line-up, I'm guessing:

IN: Coniglio, Perryman and Cumming.
OUTS: Peatling, McMullin and Angwin.

I'm not overly impressed with Ash and Himmelberg in the side at the same time right now.

Although, now that there's a timeline for Taylor's return, perhaps that will give the impetus for the entire backline to sort themselves out.

One will go when Taylor is fit, so the next few weeks will be very interesting.
Ash had one turnover last week in his first game back

Dont understand the hate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ash had one turnover last week in his first game back

Dont understand the hate
He was also a key factor in a lot of attacking raids.
He missed one kick and had the miscommunication with HH in an otherwise strong game.

What a ridiculous statement.

There is no 'hate' for Ash.

I've noticed in this forum people being rightfully put in their place after stating there is hate.

Opinions, yes. Hate, no.
Hate is clearly being used a synonym for criticism and not literal hate.

Poor old Jackson Hately.

Hate is clearly being used a synonym for criticism and not literal hate.
"Hate" implies a lot more of an emotive angle rather than "criticism" which tends towards less emotive (though not always).

I get the hate on "hate" because the person rolling it out is effectively portraying the other poster(s) as irrational.

The shitty part about the HH and Ash miscommunication goal was that it was a swans throw in our forward 50 that started that chain forward for them.

In that second quarter they kicked 7-2 and kicked 3 from outside 50 and got 2 free kicks 20 out directly in front. The commentators banged on about the giants looking timid but that wasn’t the case. We actually played alright in the second except on the scoreboard. Is we moved the ball well and got the inside 50’s but couldn’t convert and they were very clinical going the other way without really dominating the game.

OK, have we got it all out of our system now?

Back to the footy.
silicon valley jared dunn GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back