Game Day Round 16: Richmond v St Kilda 7.25pm ES

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basil is a disgrace. Membry throws an elbow at his head and Basil makes a joke. Sack him, he's a hack.
Something along the lines of I dont think Grimes will Membrey much after that one.

What sick comment to make.

Jesus our midfield, could they play any worse ?

I cant remember a soft, pathetic performance by the tigers then this.
This is probably the worst we've played since 2010/2011 isn't it? I don't even remember us being this bad against Adelaide.

I don't think I've seen anything like it.
Maybe one day at the G when we played Carlton and completely took the piss out of them just before Nathan Brown broke his leg.
You have to laugh and just forget about it really.
Cats 2007 gws last year, swans last year, the saints aren't 100 points better than us are they?

The dead bird two seats away from me has been the most entertaining thing of the night.

At this rate I probably won't even watch the game next week, let alone go to it.
Did watching us kill her?

What was this?
A colleague of mine spoke to one of the fitness staff this week and said a lot of the boys are carrying injuries and that a drop off was expected. I didn't believe it after our performance against port, but after seeing this.... well it will be interesting to see what happens for the remainder of the season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cats 2007 gws last year, swans last year, the saints aren't 100 points better than us are they?
I mean just more everything they do works, and we are just hopeless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back