Preview Round 16 v Carlton MCG Sunday June 30th 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Keen af to see Blight.

Can tell how driven he is asking all the coaches for feedback.
Did you listen to his interview with SEN wa when we first drafted him?

Sounded like an absolute ripper
Really driven

hope mcauliffe is dropped cos i cant withstand another week with him being the sub

would rather watch him kill it in the vfl than him being ****ed around with in the afl
Think Banks will be sub
Can play wing and now half back so adds a bit of versatility

I think I'd play Broad on Curnow and Miller on McKay with Blight loose as an interceptor.
Last time we played them McKay was close to BOG at half time. After half time we had to put Balta back after kicking 3 goals. In the 2nd half McKay had 3 possessions including one at half back and one on the wing. Balta has to go to McKay.

Last time we played them McKay was close to BOG at half time. After half time we had to put Balta back after kicking 3 goals. In the 2nd half McKay had 3 possessions including one at half back and one on the wing. Balta has to go to McKay.
I don't see how we can do that with the team named. Balta will need to play forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yze said in his presser planning around the wa trip, will either play this week and miss next or miss this week and play next. Said it'd be the same for other senior players for the rest of the year, bit of a soft tank and opens up opportunities for the younger players
Put Cumbo in the middle for half a game
See what happens

He is playing
adams Memoriam GIF

I think for the benefit of both clubs, Richmond should lose. You don't want Collingwood winning the flag again do you!?
Hard choice Collingwood, Carlton or Essendon tbh.

Saw the video and good to see Blight call Yze out and say I'm playing playing or the sub? Yze said nah your playing.

So he better ****ing be playing.
the fact its become an expected thing to debut as sub that he needs to ask is pretty shit

Better half surprised me with tickets for this week

We had to cancel our memberships for financial reasons and haven’t had a chance to go to the footy this year

She was under the impression that we should win this week because assumes Carlton are still shit… she also brought tickets for a dry bay by accident 😂

At least she had good intentions
Wouldn’t us to lose for picks but now I hope we get up!!

What a lovely gesture from the partner. Enjoy the game!

Hard choice Collingwood, Carlton or Essendon tbh.
Yeah i feel that. I mean if i had to choose between Richmond, Collingwood or Essendon winning the flag, im picking Richmond.

I had a friend in primary/high school, Richmond supporter. We used to make fun of each other for being Carlton/Richmond supporters, but we had a bond because both our teams were crap.

It was nice for him to see his team finally come good and win premierships. I just hops it's our turn this time :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back