Preview Round 16 vs. Gold Coast, PFS, 4:35pm Saturday 29/06

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

f283f6588fc805e46862817b62400b06.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stupid not playing Reef. Not even an emergency.
Frampton forward. Markov in when he hasn't been playing well.

Sack match committee.
I mean, you don’t really think they dropped Dean and are playing Frampton forward do you?

This post is a joke, right?

You’re dropping Schultz off the back of a 4 goal game for Richards?

Give yourself an uppercut.

This is just one of the reasons people on here need to chill with how they respond to people they disagree with

I would have left in Dean for Markov. Markov wasn’t best 22 10 weeks ago and only really came in when the injuries struck. Not sure much has changed since. Dean played good games against Melbourne and North I thought
He's a completely different type of player. He is not a Dean replacement. Markov's job is to run, run, run while nullifying his opponent.

His omitted to make way for Frampton moving back which helps us deal with their height.

I knew Frampton would be back, but don’t they have like 3 talls and a possible resting ruck?

King? Day? Lukosius? I assumed we’d keep Dean in for the third tall

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 is a lot of ins. Obviously nice to have these players back but there's an accumulation of lack of match practice in that group.....
There is also an accumulation of kick arse.

Strong team.

Different skillset and roles. You'd play Dean if Billy or Howe was playing forward.
I loved when Howe got up the ground against Melbourne and played a more attacking half back role. Was probably the best games he’s played in the last few years. But I’m also a chump so I’ll let the coaches pick their best back line

I know?

I was referring to the backline. I figured we’d keep Dean in because we need 3 talls back there
I thought they might go with Howe forward, but without Dean I assume Howe will be playing back, so we'll have 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back