Review Round 17 - North Melbourne @ Marvel Stadium - 6th July 2024 - 1:45pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

No point even rushing Weller back because if it a miracle even happens and we make finals, it will just be an away game anyway for **** sake

I’d take making finals.

Beggars can’t be choosers.
Scrape into 5th. Play elim final v Essendon at MCG in front of 80k and lose by 100?
No thanks. Will mentally destroy the group.
I want us to win as many games as we can of course, but personally i think missing the 8 on percentage may be best result

Young guys are trying so hard
Mac
Graham
Uwland
Moyle
No doubt the others are trying hard but you just need the difference between our best and worst to be not a Grand Canyon but a pothole
We’re way off it because this North team is bad
So we’re worse

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The coaching staff need to f*ck this midfield setup right off and demand some one-on-one f*cking accountability from that group. This BS ‘we trust our midfield group up against their group’ nonsense isn’t working when they all run around thinking it’s someone else’s job to put up a resistance. They are just jogging around hoping for as many kicks as possible. It has cost us in 8 consecutive away games and I am so over it. They are better than this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Review Round 17 - North Melbourne @ Marvel Stadium - 6th July 2024 - 1:45pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Back