Review Round 17 - North Melbourne @ Marvel Stadium - 6th July 2024 - 1:45pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Starts with mids. Had some dominance, but overall losing that battle. When we win we go forward and look threatening.

Over possessing a bit out of defence, but our intercept game is good enough.

Hopefully we can run them over as the game goes on. North definitely up for it so far.

Touk Miller is genuinely costing us the game

Not allowed to say that

Not allowed to say that
If you say he isn't then you're not watching.

Dump kicks and throwing handballs out to nobody are absolutely killing us.

Based on today he should be handing over the captain's armband to Will Graham - no frills but just goes hard and makes the right decision each time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you say he isn't then you're not watching.

Dump kicks and throwing handballs out to nobody are absolutely killing us.

Based on today he should be handing over the captain's armband to Will Graham - no frills but just goes hard and makes the right decision each time

I am watching, was a reference to last week when we couldn’t say a bad thing about Touk

Anderson - 36% DE
Miller - 43%
Flanders - 54%
Rowell - 69%

In addition to 0 care for their opponent who are pulling their pants down.

Near on $3 million in salary and actively costing us this game.

Touk is legit offering nothing. He doesn't chase, he doesn't apply defensive pressure, he doesn't look when he kicks it or handballs it. Absolutely a net negative out there, drinking his own bathwater for way too bloody long now.

Touk is a shadow of who he was at his best.

If you’re an elite midfielder you look like you make time and he just looks rushed
He’s hacking and hand balling in hope
He gets to where he needs to be but then just seems clueless
Would have to rewatch but I think he’s responsible for 3 turnover goal
Really bad

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 17 - North Melbourne @ Marvel Stadium - 6th July 2024 - 1:45pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Back