Preview Round 18, 2023: Gold Coast v St.Kilda - Heritage Bank Stadium, Saturday 15th July, 2:10PM AEST *PERIS DEBUT*

Who Wins?

• Suns

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Saints

Votes: 27 73.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not if its 12 of your mates

I’ve always gone with people who share them and you can’t let loose because you’re with stiffs. Apart from free shit they are pretty average. Not as premium as you expect for the money.

We’re going to be minuscule up top

Expecting a Suns defender like Collins to have a field day taking intercept marks against our undersized forward line again like Sicily, Andrews, May etc.

We’re going to be minuscule up top

Unless Hayes, Heath or Keeler get an unexpected call up.
Some people talk about playing Hayes this week and then subbing him out once he runs out of steam, however we could also use him as the sub and bring him on if indeed we need that extra height.

Expecting a Suns defender like Collins to have a field day taking intercept marks against our undersized forward line again like Sicily, Andrews, May etc.
Isn't Collins an undersized defender at 194 he'll probably match up on Caminiti, Ballard on Owens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boxes are over rated. And I say that as someone who has been in a fully catered one.

Not if its 12 of your mates

I'm feeling bullied by your mate-shaming humblebrag mowman.

sad batman GIF

Tricky selection tonight, can't quite figure out what they'll do. This is kinda how I see it for the moment, though my mind is changing frequently.

Out: Billings, Cordy, King, Ross

In: Battle, Byrnes, Hayes, Hill

Sub: Clark

Ideally you'd probably have Clark and Hayes play another game in the VFL, pretty sh*t timing with the bye for Sandy. If not Hayes, then maybe Clark in and who else is there, Peris the sub? Feel like I've forgotten someone.

Solid session today. Really good to see Coff and Gus out there. Coff moved well and got involved a lot during drills.

Would think Hill, Battle and Clark will be the Ins and possibly Peris as the sub, who trained with the main group the whole time. Hayes broke off with the VFL group so based off that I don't think we see him this week.

It would mean we go in a bit smaller though, but hard to see which other tall might come in. Let's see what they throw up tonight.

Interesting comments after their recent victory

wQmBCYQ.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Despite the fact that they're smiling and clapping, I can't imagine those girls are happy at being beaten in what is essentially a best woman contest by someone with a meat & two veg !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back