Preview Round 18, 2023: Gold Coast v St.Kilda - Heritage Bank Stadium, Saturday 15th July, 2:10PM AEST *PERIS DEBUT*

Who Wins?

• Suns

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Saints

Votes: 27 73.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that mean Higgins didn’t get up

Reckon it will be:

In: Hayes, Hill, Battle, Peris
Out: King, Ross, Cordy, Billings

Byrnes to stay sub.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I think we are probably scraping the bottom of the barrel if Peris gets a game unfortunately. Hope he can provide a spark though. Maybe his pace in a more open game can provide some opportunity for him.

Hes not a natural small forward, he has had to learn how to get front and centre etc so its a tick for our development team. What he will bring is a how much he works his backside off pressuring the opposition and his speed will trouble some defenders. Good on the kid hopefully he makes the most of his opportunity, he has obviously put in the work required.

Hes not a natural small forward, he has had to learn how to get front and centre etc so its a tick for our development team. What he will bring is a how much he works his backside off pressuring the opposition and his speed will trouble some defenders. Good on the kid hopefully he makes the most of his opportunity, he has obviously put in the work required.
He has improved out of site since hes been at the club. He's clearly extremely dedicated and hard working.

I think we are probably scraping the bottom of the barrel if Peris gets a game unfortunately. Hope he can provide a spark though. Maybe his pace in a more open game can provide some opportunity for him.
I called him as RTB special, his speed will be useful and the kid isn’t afraid to tackle so he can apply some pressure.

I called him as RTB special, his speed will be useful and the kid isn’t afraid to tackle so he can apply some pressure.

I thought his disposal was bad from what others have said on here in the past. Adding another bull butcher isn't what the side needs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought his disposal was bad from what others have said on here in the past. Adding another bull butcher isn't what the side needs.
Let’s see how he goes, ultimately he’ll need more than pace but the vfl can be a very scrappy affair at times. He’s been finding more of ball this year and he’s a willing tackler, i think he‘ll be fine. Giving him a taste at senior level can only be good for the kid and club if they see him as afl standard.

They’ll be wearing black arm bands in tribute to our great Premiership player Alan Morrow. RIP. If we wanted another reason to win this is it. Do it for the great Mocca. Tough, heart and soul player of the sixties. Took the mark on the boundary as the siren went in the 66 GF.

IN: Battle, Peris (debut), Hill
OUT: Cordy (concussion protocols), King (injured), Ross (injured), Billings (injured)

Last week's substitute: Ryan Byrnes replaced Max King in the first quarter.

B Josh BattleDougal HowardCallum Wilkie
HB Jimmy WebsterMarcus WindhagerNasiah Wanganeen-Milera
C Cooper SharmanJack SteeleBradley Hill
HF Ryan ByrnesMattaes PhillipouMason Wood
F Mitch OwensAnthony CamintiJade Gresham
R Rowan MarshallBrad CrouchJack Sinclair
INT Zak JonesLiam StockerDan Butler Jack Peris
EHunter ClarkJack BytelTom Campbell Ben Paton

If you take out King (who effectively didn't play), we're probably a better team than what we fielded last week and we really should have beaten Melbourne. Hope we get it done.

They've gone in pretty damn tall. Will be interesting to see Doogs on Bing, Battle on Casboult and Wilkie presumably on Lukosious - we might struggle a bit there.

IN: Battle, Peris (debut), Hill
OUT: Cordy (concussion protocols), King (injured), Ross (injured), Billings (injured)

Last week's substitute: Ryan Byrnes replaced Max King in the first quarter.

B Josh BattleDougal HowardCallum Wilkie
HB Jimmy WebsterMarcus WindhagerNasiah Wanganeen-Milera
C Cooper SharmanJack SteeleBradley Hill
HF Ryan ByrnesMattaes PhillipouMason Wood
F Mitch OwensAnthony CamintiJade Gresham
R Rowan MarshallBrad CrouchJack Sinclair
INT Zak JonesLiam StockerDan Butler Jack Peris
EHunter ClarkJack BytelTom Campbell Ben Paton
What was Billings injury?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back