Preview Round 18: Carlton v Viva Brisvegas Sunday 23 July 4.40pm @ Gabba - Final Team post #402

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Between both sides you mean.
well it happens to be that Brisbane are conceding on average about 130 points per game at the Gabba this year.
Also heard that the last time we actually did kick over 100 was v Brisbane last year (the game in melbourne) + we were getting closer v adelaide/ melbourne so seems one of our best chances.....hope we attack a little more this week!

Last edited:
well it happens to be that Brisbane are conceding on average about 130 points per game at the Gabba this year.
Also heard that the last time we actually did kick over 100 was v Brisbane last year (the game in melbourne) + we were getting closer v adelaide/ melbourne so seems one of our best chances.....but it would help if we actually do some ATTACKING!!!
You raise an interesting POINT!!!

Here's hoping big Harry can change the fortune of the #10 guernsey.

Last time it won a premiership: 1972
Last premiership player: Adrian Gallagher
Last B&F: 1970 (Gallagher)
Brownlow medals: 1 (John James 1961)
100 game players: 5 (last is Gallagher)

And of the 25 players to have worn the number, included are Michael Mansfield, Mick Martyn and Sean Charles for a solitary game :huh:

# 10's luck has to change!
tendacious post right there, MM.........

Anyone else going ?

If Big H plays i better get there.

I'm hoping Bolts has them revved up to smash the Lions - if we leave them in the game long enough we won't beat them at home - put them away early and have some fun I say - big bags to Levi, Jack and Charlie ... Kruez, Gibbs, Murph to run amok.

100 Points in a game ..... we think we can we think we can ......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Took you a couple off extra weeks Bolts, but finally you made it happen

Well done Harry, tear it up !!

I wonder whether Bolton just doesn't like really tall people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back