Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out: darling
In: maric
Out:
Reid for being arrogant and lacking respect
Ginbey for being in the game only when put in the guts
Hough for kicking into the man on the mark despite shutting down most of the games small forwards all year.

In
Gaff
Sheed on 1 leg
Edwards, another coaches pet

Edit: this is sarcasm based on comments made towards these 3 players in the game day thread.

Last edited:

Need to stop playing deadwood

Out - JJones, Darling, Rotham/Witherden

In - Maric, Flynn, Johnston

Backs - Gov, TB, Hough, Cole, Hunt, Duggan, Witho/Rotham

Mids - Yeo, Reid, Kelly, Ginbey, Chesser, Maric

Rucks - Flynn, BWilliams

Forwards - Allen, Waterman, JWilliams, Ryan, Brockman, Cripps, Hutchison

Sub - Johnston

Need to stop playing deadwood

Out - JJones, Darling, Rotham/Witherden

In - Maric, Flynn, Johnston

Backs - Gov, TB, Hough, Cole, Hunt, Duggan, Witho/Rotham

Mids - Yeo, Reid, Kelly, Ginbey, Chesser, Maric

Rucks - Flynn, BWilliams

Forwards - Allen, Waterman, JWilliams, Ryan, Brockman, Cripps, Hutchison

Sub - Johnston
Can’t go taller

Both Yeo and Harley look tired.

They've lost a lot of the explosiveness they had at the start of the year. Reid in particular.

First handful of rounds Harley was running on water, bounced off everyone and showed the core strength of a star. Now he looks exhausted, is tackled easily and no longer clean below his feet.

Sack Simpson.

Hough Barass Cole
Duggan Gov Ginbey
Hunt Kelly Maric
Hutch Allen Cripps
Dewar Snake Willms

BBW Yeo Reid

Trew Ryan JJ HJ

Sub- Hall

Maric- Witherden
Dewar- Brockman
Hall- Darling
Trew- Rotham
HJ- Chesser
Schoefield- Simpson

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would like to see the back of Witherden, Rotham, Jones and Darling.

Replace with developing players.

Yeah I used to be a big fan of Jones but just too often can't do the basics right and so whole it looks good it's ineffective.

Witherden people talk of as an on field coach but I don't see it and if he is, then he's privacy a better coach than player and can follow that path.

At this point it isn't even who comes in, we have nearly a full list. There are fit bodies.

Last edited:
Both Yeo and Harley look tired.

They've lost a lot of the explosiveness they had at the start of the year. Reid in particular.

First handful of rounds Harley was running on water, bounced off everyone and showed the core strength of a star. Now he looks exhausted, is tackled easily and no longer clean below his feet.

Sack Simpson.
Getting a lot of verbal and physical pressure from the opposition with little support.

Club is a basket case.

Chesser deserves to make way.

Blame it on Simpson for being a dickhead with his wings week after week, but Chesser gifted games on that wing whilst another young player could come in and do the exact same thing isn't good for selection integrity, and it certainly doesn't appear to be doing anything positive with his development.

Hell, move Chesser somewhere else if you want, just get him off that wing FFS.

OUT: Rotham, Witherden, Jones, Chesser
IN: Hedwards. Hall, Trew/Dewar, Johnston

What have we got to lose exactly? The game? That'll happen regardless.

Blame it on Simpson for being a dickhead with his wings week after week, but Chesser gifted games on that wing whilst another young player could come in and do the exact same thing isn't good for selection integrity, and it certainly doesn't appear to be doing anything positive with his development.

Not sure chess out is the answer tbh, he's been far from terrible in spite of being gimped on the wing. Getting more games into kids like him should be the priority.

Agree with the need to get other kids in (e.g hall, Hewitt soon) - coaches need to think about how to get them involved and playing to their strengths better

Out: Chesser, Darling, Brockman, Rotham, Jones, Witherden

In: Don’t care, whoever

We aren’t making selections with winning games of footy in mind anyway, heads need to roll with the absolute rubbish we’ve been dishing out. Want everyone to proper turn on Simpson too, enough is now enough. Up the heat on the head coach as supporters of this once great club. Rabble.

All the players I’ve called to be dropped suck as of right now, and it’d be hard to argue otherwise

Dunno about Chesser, hard to tell if the role is his problem or not, but Brockman has been fairly disappointing imo. Not sure what the go is but he does one or two tricky plays a week that do or don't come off and then is largely un-sighted.
Maybe part of the flying V?

Surprisingly I thought he was ok as backup ruck, does seem like simmo looking for a way to get him I to the game to get to 300 though.
It was suprising but your right, his second efforts i thought were good enough, And decent fwd ruck craft. I agree on the 300 sentiment, can see why simmo will get him there... he has never dropped him and never will though

Maric for Chesser
Johnston for Jones
Flynn for Bailey, or not, I don't care, just don't play both.
JWilliams for Darling
Dewar for Witherden
Hedwards for Rotham

Ryan to HBF.

Chesser to sub, or give that to Dewar/Johnston and Chesser can play WAFL.

If Chesser plays WAFL then Trew/Culley to sub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back