Oppo Camp Round 18 non-Pies games

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood this season is driven me mad.

IF I was a North Fan, I would be in the Nuthouse.

They can beat the Best Teams in the Comp but Can’t beat the Crap sides(Except for the Aints) in the league
Where would you be if you were a Richmond supporter?

Majak seems to unbalance North and stuffs up their running game, soon as I saw him out there tonight I thought Bloos were a big chance.

Hate saying this but they were great tonight, should be lot higher on ladder than they are.

North last year would drive a rational supporter mad and they're almost as bad this year.

Severe lack of leadership

Overrated IMO. Past his prime now.
He goes missing far too much for mine.
Still consistent and would not have to pay top dollar, top 2 in their bnf no doubt.

He's among very limited company of players that rack it up but actually are elite users of the ball eg. Pendles, Mitchell, Watson and co. I remember when Pendles was coming through they used too say he was Dal Santo like.

We really just need some good ball users, Pendles is playing a lone hand in the efficiency department.

They've won 12 games, which is equal 2nd on the ladder. You don't have to rate them, they get the job done.

Spot On - There not as Dominant as they have been but they get the Job Done Still

Is Marc Murphy the worst captain ever? Every time he goes near the ball I cringe!

All game all he thinks is 'how can I get a free kick here? Maybe I'll go to ground and hope my opponent falls in my back or play for a high tackle maybe'

Absolute squid!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah sure Majak Daw has all the attributes to be a great players and didn't he it seems looking back on it 'fluke' 6 goals on debut? I know it's a harsh label but for all the hype the guy is a massive liability, a spud!

Is Marc Murphy the worst captain ever? Every time he goes near the ball I cringe!

All game all he thinks is 'how can I get a free kick here? Maybe I'll go to ground and hope my opponent falls in my back or play for a high tackle maybe'

Absolute squid!

They should make Gibbs their captain, has really taken it to the next level and would love him right now if he landed as a free agent. Pendles, Beams, Sidey and Gibs with Swan playing the odd cameo would be a scary midfield.

Gibbs is probably the best value player going around. If the 500k a year contract rings true it's baffling he stayed when Thomas came out of nowhere demanding 750k. I'd be pissed off it were me. Gibbs is worth twice as much as Dale Thomas. Very good re-signing for the Blues.

Probably Carltons best player.

Gibbs is probably the best value player going around. If the 500k a year contract rings true it's baffling he stayed when Thomas came out of nowhere demanding 750k. I'd be pissed off it were me. Gibbs is worth twice as much as Dale Thomas. Very good re-signing for the Blues.

Probably Carltons best player.

Just need to have a Inside Game as he has next to none.

Though the Kick can be Lethal

Not tanking today Dave!

40pts up coming up to HT.

How do you bottle intensity?

They're playing like possessed maniacs and are outperforming expectation by about 80 pts in a half of football.

So much for all the other nuances like structure and specific man ups.

Just okay like frenzied maniacs!!

Will it exhaust them though? Be interesting to see they have lost two players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Round 18 non-Pies games

Remove this Banner Ad

Back