Game Day Round 18 vs. Geelong, MCG, 7:40pm Friday 12/07

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
BT:
"that has to be deliberate. Has to be".

It wasn't.
Last week it was Mihoceks mark he insisted was a behind. It wasn't.

I'm sick of this annoying buffoon ruining the game with his constant stupidity.

He constantly makes bad judgement calls on umpiring decisions. How the F does he get away with not understanding the rules of the game?

Apparently the suit that's kept BT in a gig at Channel 7 just got the arse , so there's hope.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is Cameron so flat footed this year. He has no leap at all. Midfield need to lift also. There is no doubt Moore is carrying something, struggling for repeat efforts
Cameron either can’t or refuses to jump in the ruck, we seem to be getting absolutely smashed out of the centre.
Limit or own changers this half & we are a chance, fwds need to hit the scoreboard asap, Hill Shultz Krueger …..

Can I get a level headed opinion on how we are travelling
Pressure and intent well up. If that was end of game at half time I wouldn’t be devastated because we’ve shown much more than we have for last 4 weeks.

Some more lift from Lippa, Markov and IQ and I think we’ll do enough to win.

Maynard Moore 3, Hill 4, Cameron Kreuger Lipinski Long Richards Schultz 5, Harrison Markov Pendlebury Quaynor 7, Crisp, Elliott Frampton 8.

9 of the bottom 12 disposal winners are Magpies.

Production levels once again a problem and will cost us this game unless we reverse it in the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back