Game Day Round 19, 2023: St.Kilda v North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such an easy m.o when you come up against St Kilda. Just any pressure and we go to water. Owens, Sinclair & NAS aside this list is going nowhere fast.

Does Hunter Clarke have any fitness at all, dude is a sloth. Steele has lost every ounce of form. Seen enough of ZJones & Billings, they are done.

Gresh we can't send him to Carlton soon enough. Dougal would get blown over by a leaf.

North have been abysmal outside LDU and we are still losing.

Even if we turn it around and win by a few goals, we are not beating another side this year.

Lucky the club has been flying so we could afford to send the Saints group off to shoot that Gatorade commercial, when you're a well drilled group a missed training or recovery session here or there is no big deal.

So glad I didn’t bother to get off the couch and go. What dross.
And bloody Derwayne manages to make it even more unbearable.
why do we continue to do this to ourselves?

Let's get ready to melt.

How many bad hand passes can you come up with in a half of footy? Jones and Bytel playing like they are ready for the ammos

Surrounded by players who were coached by him 15 years ago. Always looked like putting all eggs in one basket.
Bassat is clueless so I'm not surprised. Hires and fires a guy inside 3 months then brings all the old boys back for one last hurrah because they were around last time we were any good.

We're such an amateur footy club haha can't believe so many have been fooled by Ross and co.

I reckon we are in for a full rebuild. North will pass us and Hawks probably already have. Keep the kids. * off 75% of the list. Lyon probably not going to see out his 4 years either.
Nah, knowing this club they’ll wait a few more years to start the rebuild and they’ll time it with the Tasmanian team clogging up the draft picks for those years.

Even as poorly as we’ve played we could be winning if we could convert.

Think it’s time to accept we have a loser mentality and too many weak leaders.

Take our medicine and get a bit of value from our senior players where possible and bottom out and start fresh.

We have about 3 AFL standard payers and some kids. Our list over achieves and never goes up or down. We look more like North and Hawks but without the potential growth. Bottom 4 next year. Possibly bottom 2. WC will bottom out harder and have further to fall still.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No movement totally stagnant which means little effort imo. This team seriously when the broom goes through this place at the end of the year quite a few will be left outside the afl. Good, serve this garbage up let’s see who’s laughing then.

So glad I didn’t bother to get off the couch and go. What dross.
And bloody Derwayne manages to make it even more unbearable.
why do we continue to do this to ourselves?

He's so obviously barracking for North it just makes it even more painful.

Might have to mute and turn off the screen for the second half.

Didn’t watch in 2014 I take it ?
We had gutted the playing list and it wasn't a surprise to anyone that we'd be near the bottom. This list were a game from finals last year but if you want to make it easier on yourself by rolling out excuses I guess that's up to you. We are total dross.

Lucky the club has been flying so we could afford to send the Saints group off to shoot that Gatorade commercial, when you're a well drilled group a missed training or recovery session here or there is no big deal.
What are you willing to lose to win?
Looks like the boys are willing to lose games to win some extra paychecks on the side.

Feel bad for Gatorade for being linked with a perpetually losing team

Richo fault
Ratts fault
Now Lyons fault.
When will you jokers start looking at the players taking responsibility?
Always the coach with you lot

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

And that would be the years of poor list management and drafting. We just aren't anywhere near it. We battle hard but just absolute shit list. The top VFL sides would beat this lot.

Ross being out coached by Ratten

The shallow forward entries being chopped off clearly aren't working

Owens is our best contested ball winner and just doesn't even get thrown into the centre for the odd clearance

They worked our handball game out after 5 minutes and we haven't made a change

Wasting Owens so much it’s ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back