Game Day Round 19, 2023: St.Kilda v North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sad thing is, all those falling in line with Ross Lyon kicking the list will now get your wish.

He’ll talk all his media mates and Bassatt into justifying the club needing a full rebuild.

It’ll make all you “the list is a problem” people happy.

But it will be a disaster that could kill the club once and for all.

A rebuild with Ross? That would have been a bad idea years ago. The only success he had was with lists that were complete.

And that was years ago when his “style” of defensive footy actually worked somewhat.

Giving Ross the keys to a full rebuild at a club in 2023? You’re asking for trouble.

Please, don’t drink the Ross kook-aid. He is way, way out of his depth tactically in the modern game.

Bassatt listenend to the wrong people but don’t let him off the hook by allowing for a full rebuild.

If a whole list can’t move the ball and can’t hit targets, that is on coaching and gameplan.

Honestly might as well fold this shit hole club.150 years was good innings but needs to be taken down the back paddock.

It's all good.

We'll kick 5 goals to nil in the 3rd. And hang on for a brave 3 goal win.

I would take that right now.

I'm not confident we will win this at all with how much we are struggling to kick goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ross Lyon rebuild incoming.

Can’t wait for him teaching a bunch of kids outdated tactics and how to tackle like it’s 2010.

Skills aren’t important. It’s all effort and standards.

A real winning formula.
You are a broken record, you do know that it was Enright, Harvey and Hayes that put the game plan together Ross just ticked it off.

At least you can get a good laugh out of it all. I hope. Been found out 11 weeks ago changed nothing haha
We have to laugh. I have found my zen now. It was this game earlier in the year that I messaged mates to say that 2022 is now going to happen again. You could see it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back