Game Day Round 19, 2023: St.Kilda v North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So, to those who attend training...do we actually practice these slow floating passes that give the oppo every chance, or are we just naturally gifted at them. Whatever the next level below putrid is, that's where our ball use is at.

Billings is a prime example of why
Billings I think has just about been on our list the longest but don't think he has any love for the club.

We miss spiritual leaders that would bleed for this club
Billings is a fine example of why private schools should get zero funds.

Put him in a state school and maybe he might be a man

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon we are in for a full rebuild. North will pass us and Hawks probably already have. Keep the kids. **** off 75% of the list. Lyon probably not going to see out his 4 years either.

Even as poorly as we’ve played we could be winning if we could convert.

Think it’s time to accept we have a loser mentality and too many weak leaders.

Take our medicine and get a bit of value from our senior players where possible and bottom out and start fresh.

Imagine trying to implement a pressure game with a bunch of creampuffs.

Last night's pizza is harder than this lot.

Poorly skilled
Coaches have to set up drills that ensure skills are executed on match day.

Skills on match day are literally a real/time test for coaches and their drills during the week. If a whole team is “unskilled” that is on the coaches.

Ross was good at parking the bus and defensiveness and tackling years back, but has no idea how to coach a team to play offensive football.

Unfortunately, modern footy demands that you can move the ball with precision and skill.

It looks like after throwing players under the bus, the little confidence they had in Ross has dissipated. That half against Norf is a new low.

Last edited:
NWM getting injured is just the icing on that sh*t cake of a half, hopefully it isn't anything too serious.

A diabolical performance so far, hopefully we can turn it around after half time but I have no faith that we can.

We look completely devoid of confidence, skill and system at present. just painful to watch.

We already did, the standards are elite now Ross is back, you just don't know what good footy looks like.

Yes this club is gaslighting us and this is an abusive relationship, I'll start circulating the class action petition post game.
Richo fault
Ratts fault
Now Lyons fault.
When will you jokers start looking at the players taking responsibility?
Always the coach with you lot

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back