Autopsy Round 19, 2023: St.Kilda v North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks good on paper, his last quarter was good but 3 quarters of peel heart, poor skilled s**t stain before that.

Gringo, Jack Steele doesn't just rack up 17 contested possessions without trying.
You just don't see that stuff.

An umpire ripped the game out of North's forward movement and probably stopped a score opportunity
The umpire did it with an obscene AFL petty split second free kick no would have deserved but these prancing over killers adjudicating games are screwing it into the ground the sport unfair brought the ball back gave it to Saints and turned the chances for North on their head.
What a terrible disappointment and that free is the type of rubbish umpires give out but have no idea nor do the fools that make these piddly rules up, it is just ruining the game it's basketball rules this is not basketball, to get a free kick against youbecause of momentum from bodily speed is a ******g joke.
I'm sorry I follow the Hawks but who ever won that game today changes nothing that blasted free was uncalled for it was barely warranted but some over the top Prancer killed a chance
Is that what Aussie rules has come to
And the TV sycophants say stuff all!
Try punctuation champion

An umpire ripped the game out of North's forward movement and probably stopped a score opportunity
The umpire did it with an obscene AFL petty split second free kick no would have deserved but these prancing over killers adjudicating games are screwing it into the ground the sport unfair brought the ball back gave it to Saints and turned the chances for North on their head.
What a terrible disappointment and that free is the type of rubbish umpires give out but have no idea nor do the fools that make these piddly rules up, it is just ruining the game it's basketball rules this is not basketball, to get a free kick against youbecause of momentum from bodily speed is a ******g joke.
I'm sorry I follow the Hawks but who ever won that game today changes nothing that blasted free was uncalled for it was barely warranted but some over the top Prancer killed a chance
Is that what Aussie rules has come to
And the TV sycophants say stuff all!
Can someone summarise?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does to me. Wins a win, didn't enjoy the game, can enjoy the win.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yep, enjoy the win because the game the furthest thing from enjoyable, but we’ve lost those in the past.
If nothing else, the kids learn to handle some pressure.

Glad I decided to stay home.

Last edited:
Gringo, Jack Steele doesn't just rack up 17 contested possessions without trying.
You just don't see that stuff.
I thought Steele was pretty ordinary for most of the game. He definitely lifted at times but he's a shell of his former self. Hopefully this is like the season Cripps slimmed down and his contested work suffered before getting back to his best the following year.

That was a hard watch. We need to get rid of the dead weight... And there's a lot of it.

Windhager is a gun. There was some numpty on here that said he was no good. I wish I remember who it was. Fully hung his hat on him not been any good. Couldn't believe it at the time but God he looks like a fool now.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk
Yea Windy is developing. Gonna get there. Hopefully he develops as a mid. His tackling and defensive efforts were elite today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 19, 2023: St.Kilda v North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back