Prediction Round 19, 2024: Changes vs St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchell Woodcock

@Mitch_Woodcock
·
47s

West Coast have taken Archer Reid, Campbell Chesser, Jai Culley, Josh Rotham and Jack Petruccelle to Melbourne. Elliot Yeo not on the flight, while Waterman (knee), Liam Duggan (concussion) and Tyler Brockman (ankle) also out. More at
@TheWestSport
#AFL

It is Elliot's Dad's funeral on Monday, but wouldn't have thought that would prevent him from playing this week. Unless they are being extra cautious and don't want to him to have an incident like Gov had 2 weeks ago.

From this it looks as though we are going
Out > In
Waterman > A.Reid
Yeo > Culley
Duggan > Chesser
Brockman > Petrucelli

Rotham travelling emergency.

Reasonably happy with these changes if so. Chesser to get some midfield time, Culley to play inside, petch to add speed up forward.

With Sheed also on the plane, I can see it potentially being Culley to replace Waterman as a forward, Sheed to replace Yeo in the midfield and A.Reid taken over as an emergency.

Hope I am wrong, but I doubt Sheed would be on the plane as an emergency, they would prefer to give that role to a young guy for the experience.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Culley has to play on the back of WAFL form.

While I want Archer to play, at Marvel I’m sort of into an Allen/JWill forwardline duo.

Petch for Brockman
Chesser for Duggan
Culley for Yeo
Sheed for Waterman

Archer the spare perhaps…would much rather he plays than Sheed but as long as Culley gets coalface minutes I don’t mind Sheed off HFF given the bulk changes.

Known outs:
Duggan, Waterman, Yeo, Brockman(sub)

Potential inclusions:
Chesser, A Reid, Culley, Rotham, Petruccelle, Sheed

Unclear how that all shakes out but suspect Reid is on the plane for travelling experience only and won’t be in the 23

Culley has to play on the back of WAFL form.

While I want Archer to play, at Marvel I’m sort of into an Allen/JWill forwardline duo.

Petch for Brockman
Chesser for Duggan
Culley for Yeo
Sheed for Waterman

Archer the spare perhaps…would much rather he plays than Sheed but as long as Culley gets coalface minutes I don’t mind Sheed off HFF given the bulk changes.
from reports sheed wasnt on the plane?

Do we actually know that Yeo is out? Could be travelling later which would be understandable in the circumstances. Would be weird to have announced that Waterman is out and not that Yeo is staying back.

from reports sheed wasnt on the plane?
The West has a full list of travelling players, he's on it:

"West Coast players to fly: Campbell Chesser, Jack Hutchinson, Ryan Maric, Archer Reid, Jack Petruccelle, Jai Culley, Brady Hough, Luke Edwards, Reuben Ginbey, Tom Barrass, Harley Reid, Liam Ryan, Jamaine Jones, Jamie Cripps, Tom Cole, Dom Sheed, Josh Rotham, Oscar Allen, Harry Edwards, Alex Witherden, Zane Trew, Tim Kelly, Bailey Williams, Jayden Hunt, Jack Williams."

Maybe you should get a game Bender_ .

You'd make the group a lot more dense.

Legit read this about a minute before going to bed last night - "f*ck this guy" was what I believe I uttered before putting my phone down and turning off the light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back