Round 19 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Won all leagues and playing prelims except one (tragics1). Qualifying final v Judd_Magic.

Where da faq are you JM? You pulled a Houdini again.

Moved from 16,555 to 4364. Improved my position every week since round 12. Slow and steady!
Slow n steady! That's a Neil Armstrong leap! Well done.

2603 with Fyfe, Buddy and NicNat on the pine. 674th overall now. Won all my qualifying finals. BUT...

One of my bloody leagues has put me in to play in the 2nd week and put my opponent into the prelim, despite me beating him by 200 odd points. Will this fix itself? Has this happened to anyone before????

2603 with Fyfe, Buddy and NicNat on the pine. 674th overall now. Won all my qualifying finals. BUT...

One of my bloody leagues has put me in to play in the 2nd week and put my opponent into the prelim, despite me beating him by 200 odd points. Will this fix itself? Has this happened to anyone before????

Read above.
heaps in the same boat must be a bug should be fixed up.

2,619 has me up 3,725 spots to 14,720, really happy to be back inside top 15k after the wheels fell off during the bye rounds, coming from a long way back.

Won all leagues and playing prelims except one (tragics1). Qualifying final v Judd_Magic.

Where da faq are you JM? You pulled a Houdini again.
Yeah wondering where he was, says JMs not been on BF since 1st of August on his little pop-up thing

Slow n steady! That's a Neil Armstrong leap! Well done.

Ha no, I wish, might have me near the weekly if that was the case
Was 16500 in round 12...gone up by a few thousand each round since. Now at 4300.

Moved from 16,555 to 4364. Improved my position every week since round 12. Slow and steady!
You'll 'slowly and steadily' take top spot by next weekend at that rate, huge jump, good on you :thumbsu:
Edit, just saw clarification, still, good stuff :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scraped through with a league win of 2509 over 2448. Goldy the key today in pulling the rest over the line. Two others drew with 2512 in an elimination matchup - hard way to go.

Happy with a bye next week and a 4,572 overall. Not super high but has steadily climbed which is nice.

Scraped through with a league win of 2509 over 2448. Goldy the key today in pulling the rest over the line. Two others drew with 2512 in an elimination matchup - hard way to go.

Happy with a bye next week and a 4,572 overall. Not super high but has steadily climbed which is nice.

Similar story here budgie. Was ranked 36,501 @ Round 2 and now ranked 3,180. Moving up slowly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back