Round 19 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

2526 doesn't get you far these days. Moved from 391 to 363 :rainbow:

Made it through to 3 prelims and 2 semi's so not too bad.

Had a shocker.
Just 2408, has me drop back nearly 200 spots to 964 overall. Top thousand finish looking shaky. Lost in both my leagues after finishing top in both.
Other than Naitanui missing, no real reason for the low score other than many premos underperforming all in the same round.
Picken, Hodge, Gibson, Docherty, Priddis, Hannebery, Armitage, Kennedy, Parker, Gray, Mitchell and Bennell all scoring well below their season averages. When 5 of your starting mids (including lambert subbing for Fyfe) don't reach 3 figures I guess your chance of a decent score is pretty slim. Luck not on my side. No reason I can't score well next week. Hopefully Naitanui plays

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2504 for me this weekend. Won both my league finals - progressed through to a prelim in my public league with top score for the round and through to a semi in my Big Footy League with second top score of the round.

Team worth of 12,805,300 with 2 trades left at the start of the round. Used 1 trade to downgrade Jack Steele for Billy Evans as M 9. M 10 and 11 is still Duggan (injured) and Kavanagh (VFL) so need him to keep playing as a heartbeat emergency.

Round 19 + 3
Dane Swan with 168. HM's to D. Martin, Goldy and Dangerfield for raising the bat and pushing on with 150 + scores and Higgins for 145.

Round 19 - 3
With a score over 2500 I don't want to be picky but Jackson Thurlow. Go take a long walk off a short pier and have a good hard think about your output... 55!!!

DM: Jackson needs a buddy. Not angry, just disappointed - DANIEL HANNEBERY. Wasn't his usual running into the ground piglet self against the Cats with 90. You'll bounce back

Had a shocker, 2311 including a donut and Daniel's 50. Down 500 places to 1151. On weekly rankings this was my worst week since rd1 where I was 74000th for the week. (51300th this week).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back