Round 19 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
who is the best option for higgins? iv already got pav and duddy, im 2k short of davis, which is incredibly gay, iv got 489k to spend, who is the best option?

Davey , Stevie J or Petrie are your best options. Nathan Brown or Scott McMahon very unique and are scoring pretty well, so if you want something a bit different then i'd look at one of them.

IMO Davey is your best option, as long as he continues to get game time in the midfield/half back.

Dilemma.

Which combination to go for?

1. Liam Anthony [on field] + ROK + Bock + 1 trade & little cash.
2. Dal Santo / Hayes + Davis + Hurn + 1 trade & little cash.
3. Davis [midfield] + ROK + Hurn + 1 trade & 40k (ish).

4 trades left in hand, considering burning 2 this week, with Chappy out, Scarlett and Davey (Ess.) not locks to return, Ballantyne fighting suspension, and clouds over Montagna and Thorton with injuries. Right now, with Monty, Davey and Thorton favoured to return, Ballantyne being 50/50 to beat his charge, and Scarlett unlikely, I'm considering...

Chappy > Pav
Scarlett > Hodge or Bock

$97,700 in the bank, thoughts?

(Before anyone says it, being my first year, my team isn't especially strong :p)

Chappy to ROK, Davis or JB?

I'd go JB or Davis, mainly because both are in form, and we don't know what is happenin with ROK's ribs.

I cannot choose between getting rid of Skippy or Higgins for a premium forward in my forward line.
Getting rid of Skippy leaves me with $431,400. This allows me to get:
Davey, McMahon, Petrie
Getting rid of Higgins leaves me with $486,700. With this, i can afford:
Pavlich

Considering the facts that:
Skippy is not guaranteed a place everyweek, and if he is on the bench, i have Mitch Brown as cover
Higgins is set to return rnd 21, when WB verse Geelong, then Collingwood in the final round, and i doubt he will get more than 80 against those two teams. At the moment, i am coverin him with Mitch Brown.

Should i get rid of Higgins or Skippy, and who should i trade in???

I'd go JB or Davis, mainly because both are in form, and we don't know what is happenin with ROK's ribs.

I cannot choose between getting rid of Skippy or Higgins for a premium forward in my forward line.
Getting rid of Skippy leaves me with $431,400. This allows me to get:
Davey, McMahon, Petrie
Getting rid of Higgins leaves me with $486,700. With this, i can afford:
Pavlich

Considering the facts that:
Skippy is not guaranteed a place everyweek, and if he is on the bench, i have Mitch Brown as cover
Higgins is set to return rnd 21, when WB verse Geelong, then Collingwood in the final round, and i doubt he will get more than 80 against those two teams. At the moment, i am coverin him with Mitch Brown.

Should i get rid of Higgins or Skippy, and who should i trade in???
Pavlich for Higgins mate.

Your going to get nothing more for Higgins all year and your better off swooping on Pav now.

I have a dilemma myself.

Last week I played with 3 zero's. I'm in a bit of trouble now. 4 trades left.

I'm counting on Gilbert to play (please Ross!). I have Cox, Chapman and Higgins all in my team and currently I can only cover Cox with Spencer. I can't decide whether to do this!

Chapman > Riewoldt then Higgins > Pavlich and have Cox being covered by Spencer. Leaves me with no zeros if all goes well. I will then trade Cox out in Round 20 or 21 (finished top in every league so counting on winning all of this weeks games) for Sandilands. After that one trade left for an injury or minor late upgrade.

Back: Goddard Drummond Newman Gilbert Grimes Broughton Hill (C.Pearce, Petrenko)

Mids: Montagna Ablett Judd Selwood Pendlebury Anthony (Robinson, J.Van Berlo)

Rucks: McIntosh Jolly (Meeson, Jacobs)

Forwards: N.Riewoldt Okeefe J.Brown Pavlich S.Johnson Fev Franklin (T.Ruffles, Ballantyne)

here is my team, i finished on top of my league and realistically should win my qualifying this week. and have 3 trades and 50k in the bank. Not too sure what to do this week. probably make 1 or 2 trades? advice on what i should do.

Back: Goddard Drummond Newman Gilbert Grimes Broughton Hill (C.Pearce, Petrenko)

Mids: Montagna Ablett Judd Selwood Pendlebury Anthony (Robinson, J.Van Berlo)

Rucks: McIntosh Jolly (Meeson, Jacobs)

Forwards: N.Riewoldt Okeefe J.Brown Pavlich S.Johnson Fev Franklin (T.Ruffles, Ballantyne)

here is my team, i finished on top of my league and realistically should win my qualifying this week. and have 3 trades and 50k in the bank. Not too sure what to do this week. probably make 1 or 2 trades? advice on what i should do.

Unless Jolly or Grimes (Test) come up injured, I don't really see any logical reason for trading - you're going to win, there's no other injuries, save your trades for when your players get LTIed - especially if you're going for a league win.

How is this for destiny..

Decided to trade out Higgins with my final trade of the year, which will leave me with $491,900..

L.Davis = 491,900

How could I not go with it!!

Pedsy, fricken do it, thats awesome, im 2.5k short of going higgins > davis, im shattered. do it for me as well, haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big decision to make. I've got Harding out with a hammy, and it's not looking good for him. Doc Larkins expects it to be a 4 weeker. Could easily trade him to Drummond, leaving me with 2 trades left (which is going to bringing in a gun midfeilder). But...

I've also got Kreuzer who is struggling to post good scores. My original plan was to use my last trade to bring in Sandilands for finals and especially the Grand Final (he usually dominates against Geelong).

I've got Pearce/Callum Wilson to fill in for Harding, but I can't trust their scoring output.

Also have Harding and thinking of replacing him with Drummond, then again have finished top in league (its my first year at this - perhaps not a very strong league) and pretty sure I have next oponent covered (he has mulitple outs and only 1 trade) I have four trades left. Question: is it better to get Drummond before his price rises or save trades for the prelim and GF? Would appreciate some advice

Chapman > ROK or Riewoldt, versus Ballantyne > playing cover less than $320k. Last trade or I wouldn't even be thinking about it, but if Chapman's coming back in two weeks time I still want him in my team for the semis and final.

Also have Harding and thinking of replacing him with Drummond, then again have finished top in league (its my first year at this - perhaps not a very strong league) and pretty sure I have next oponent covered (he has mulitple outs and only 1 trade) I have four trades left. Question: is it better to get Drummond before his price rises or save trades for the prelim and GF? Would appreciate some advice

I'm in the same boat with Harding. I pretty much have one bench player in all positions and with Harding out, that leaves Hill on the field and no cover. I had planned on using my last trade to upgrade Rich/Anthony >>> Pendlebury. That is now looking doubtful. I've still got $130k in the bank to cover me so I can allow Drummond to keep rising for a cple of weeks (Pendlebury too) before I am forced to make a decision.

To be honest, I think Hill and Harding are about the same scoring potential so I'm reluctant to trade just for having cover on the bench. Especially with only one trade left. If I'm lucky, I should be able to go straight to a prelim final and get a week off then make a decision. Hopefully, Harding might come back or I don't lose anyone else and I can take that luxury upgrade.

who is the best option for higgins? iv already got pav and duddy, im 2k short of davis, which is incredibly gay, iv got 489k to spend, who is the best option?

Davey , Stevie J or Petrie are your best options. Nathan Brown or Scott McMahon very unique and are scoring pretty well, so if you want something a bit different then i'd look at one of them.

IMO Davey is your best option, as long as he continues to get game time in the midfield/half back.

Worry with Davey is Melb play St K in the last round (if your looking at a GF).

Petrie has only had one decent score of late (112 last round), used in different positions so hard to know how he will score from here on out.

Stevie J would be alright I think (I've already got him). Should do OK too with Chappy out for a couple.

I'm considering one from left field - Aker.

Coming off a 155, playing WCE at the Dome this week (which should be a 100+ score). Then plays Brisbane (who he hasn't played against this year), Geelong (scored 91 last time) and Collingwood (124 last time).

Thoughts?

For me Out:Higgins In:Choice between Davis / Didak / Goodwin.???

Am doing the exact same trade this week, and still not sure who to get in either. After the Magpies and Crows face off this week, Adelaide are playing the Hawks, Eagles, Carlton and Collingwood have got Richmond, Sydney, Bulldogs.

I am liking the fact that Goodwin will play against the Eagles and Carlton in the Preliminary final, as opposed to Didak/Davis playing against Sydney and the Bulldogs. Maybe more scoring potential for Goodwin, and am leaning towards him. 167 against the Cats at Skilled last week is a damn good effort. Also none of the poeple in my league have Goodwin, so looking for an X-factor in a way, and Davis and Didak are becoming all too common. So thinking Goodwin at the moment. Who are you leaning towards? What does everyone else think?

Last trade.

Nahas -> Harvey

OR

Otten/Anthony -> Pendlebury

Obviously missed Pendlebury at his lowest price but was worried about LTI's so I waited.

Worry with Davey is Melb play St K in the last round (if your looking at a GF).

Petrie has only had one decent score of late (112 last round), used in different positions so hard to know how he will score from here on out.

Stevie J would be alright I think (I've already got him). Should do OK too with Chappy out for a couple.

I'm considering one from left field - Aker.

Coming off a 155, playing WCE at the Dome this week (which should be a 100+ score). Then plays Brisbane (who he hasn't played against this year), Geelong (scored 91 last time) and Collingwood (124 last time).

Thoughts?

:thumbsu:

Not as crazy as it first sounds.

Last trade.

Nahas -> Harvey

OR

Otten/Anthony -> Pendlebury

Obviously missed Pendlebury at his lowest price but was worried about LTI's so I waited.

For mine, Pendlebury.

Richmond are now beyond tanking so they'll probably continue to play Nahas just to get his experience up. If he's a bench player or 7th fwd, not a bad option. Harvey MAY get put away this year as Nth is gone in 09. Only thing saving him is the fact that he's captain.

Question is, which will play out season?? Otten or Anthony?

Am doing the exact same trade this week, and still not sure who to get in either. After the Magpies and Crows face off this week, Adelaide are playing the Hawks, Eagles, Carlton and Collingwood have got Richmond, Sydney, Bulldogs.

I am liking the fact that Goodwin will play against the Eagles and Carlton in the Preliminary final, as opposed to Didak/Davis playing against Sydney and the Bulldogs. Maybe more scoring potential for Goodwin, and am leaning towards him. 167 against the Cats at Skilled last week is a damn good effort. Also none of the poeple in my league have Goodwin, so looking for an X-factor in a way, and Davis and Didak are becoming all too common. So thinking Goodwin at the moment. Who are you leaning towards? What does everyone else think?
I am liking the way you are thinking & atm you have got me leaning towards Goodwin too.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back