Game Day Round 19 vs. Hawthorn, MCG, 4:35pm Saturday 20/07

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it tears, it tears. No jab is going to fix that.
No that’s my point. Scans cleared any damage. I don’t expect it would tear then.

He’s has referred pain to that area is my understanding. No damage to his hammy.

So it’s not going to tear. He just needs to be able to play without the referred nerve pain.

Yep. It is what it is. Just barrack against Carlton now. I'm not to concerned about Essendon doing anything.
Well, yes.
We will get two or three more wins. One of them could be against the scum.

No that’s my point. Scans cleared any damage. I don’t expect it would tear then.

He’s has referred pain to that area is my understanding. No damage to his hammy.

So it’s not going to tear. He just needs to be able to play without the referred nerve pain.
C’mon dude. Leave the diagnosis to the doctor.
Fingers crossed he plays.

I don't know.

Someone who knows what they're talking about should probably explain it further.

I don't know.

Someone who knows what they're talking about should probably explain it further.
Yeah was just putting it out there since we have a couple on here have a bit more knowledge of such things.

I’m just hopeful he can be back. He may just have been the difference last night when the game was an arm wrestle for 3 quarters. Who knows. Midfield still the main issue so he doesn’t help that.

Watching the Hawks today, they're going to be hard to beat next week, in our current form.
They like the uncontested ball, and they're quick. I think they were around 200 uncontested possessions and they are very good in contented situations too. They like to change angles of the ball movement which has caused us issues with Essendoom and Cats.....

Well, yes.
We will get two or three more wins. One of them could be against the scum.
With some respect.........

Some of your recent predictions have been a little astray

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know it’s a rubbish thing to say, but I’m in two minds whether I attend next week, could get ugly, someone give me some confidence. We never beat Hawthorn.
“We never beat Hawthorn.” Ummmmm 🤔 we actually beat them this year Rd 4 😀 so there’s some confidence Snakerz, rug up & cheer the boys over the line Saturday mate 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back