Round 2 2013: St Kilda v Richmond- Live Chat from 7.30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Give it a rest Gieschen :rolleyes:

Your continual defence of shithouse umpiring is pathetic.

You're in the minority, not me, so just shut the hell up you god botherer.
in the same way that the most vehement homophobes are suspected of being in denial (in the closet), i suspect that you parade in front of your bathroom mirror wearing a green uniform, adjusting your wristbands and blasting on your acme thunderer when no-one is around. did you get the plated nickel number matey? they are slightly shriller, probably not dissimilar to the shrieks that erupt from your pursed lips every time a free kick is paid to the opposition when you watch the saints.

umpires... it's a love-hate thing for you, isn't it?

Thumbs down to the complete knob 'barracking' for St.Kilda, in his 40's wearing a suit, stud in his ear, with other guys in suits, drinking too much and being a loudmouth all night, apparently giving everyone in the vicinity of the Ponsford Stand - Section: SN32 - about 4 rows back from Row: M the complete s#$%s. :thumbsdown:

Told to keep it down by a Dad with young kids and so wanted to fight him. Hero. :thumbsdown:

If I'd been there with my wife and kids I wouldn't have put up with it either.

Are there any dry areas at the G where families don't have to put up with sad pathetic loudmouth d$%heads like this?
I'm glad I didn't go but I'm annoyed at what my family had to put up with. :thumbsdown:

Thumbs down to the complete knob 'barracking' for St.Kilda, in his 40's wearing a suit, stud in his ear, with other guys in suits, drinking too much and being a loudmouth all night, apparently giving everyone in the vicinity of the Ponsford Stand - Section: SN32 - about 4 rows back from Row: M the complete s#$%s. :thumbsdown:

Told to keep it down by a Dad with young kids and so wanted to fight him. Hero. :thumbsdown:

If I'd been there with my wife and kids I wouldn't have put up with it either.

Are there any dry areas at the G where families don't have to put up with sad pathetic loudmouth d$%heads like this?
I'm glad I didn't go but I'm annoyed at what my family had to put up with. :thumbsdown:
Sadly no club has a monopoly on these guys. Welcome to BF mate.

I notice that you dont talk about Richmond at all in your post, wonder why?

Well from your earlier post I was responding to, you seemed to be content with your team falling at the last hurdle and in big games - my post was just querying why you seemed to be proud of that mediocrity? Most of the hawk fans I know aren't too pleased with your last 4-5 years since your 08 flag and feel the talent hasn't lived up to it's potential.

Well from your earlier post I was responding to, you seemed to be content with your team falling at the last hurdle and in big games - my post was just querying why you seemed to be proud of that mediocrity? Most of the hawk fans I know aren't too pleased with your last 4-5 years since your 08 flag and feel the talent hasn't lived up to it's potential.
I am worried!!
I would discount anyone else talking about mediocrity but seeing as you support richmond and the barcodes your an expert an average.;)

That's the problem with Saints home games at the G.

Yeah we made a few bucks but the umpires would have certainly have never made those decisions if they had to walk down the race at Moorabbin.

I am worried!!
I would discount anyone else talking about mediocrity but seeing as you support richmond and the barcodes your an expert an average.;)

Your earlier posts seemed to indicate that falling at the last hurdle was something to be proud of.

Haha, a hawthorn fan and a Man U fan - must be your typical bandwagon glory hunter. :D

Your earlier posts seemed to indicate that falling at the last hurdle was something to be proud of.

Haha, a hawthorn fan and a Man U fan - must be your typical bandwagon glory hunter. :D

Typical response from someone who supports two clubs that wear their mediocrity as a badge of pride and bitterness.
:p

Typical response from someone who supports two clubs that wear their mediocrity as a badge of pride and bitterness.
:p

Pride yes, bitterness no.

I'm guessing your favourite current Man U player would be either Beckham or Ronaldo?

How did you guys go this morning? ;)

Pride yes, bitterness no.

I'm guessing your favourite current Man U player would be either Beckham or Ronaldo?

How did you guys go this morning? ;)

City players make money United players make history.

Winning today was a gesture and nothing more.

Actually I collected number sevens guernseys since cantona, I would have liekd to have had a Robson but hey you cant have it all.

Ronaldo is the greatest player ever. Not a popular call but I am a fan.

City players make money United players make history.

Winning today was a gesture and nothing more.

Actually I collected number sevens guernseys since cantona, I would have liekd to have had a Robson but hey you cant have it all.

Ronaldo is the greatest player ever. Not a popular call but I am a fan.

Big call on Ronaldo being the greatest player ever - he's not even the best at the moment IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 2 2013: St Kilda v Richmond- Live Chat from 7.30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back