Round 2 2013: St Kilda v Richmond- Live Chat from 7.30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

How do expect me to like watching footy when the umpiring is constantly shithouse, ruins games and robs my team of a fair chance of winning?

If you haven't noticed smartarse I'm not the only person complaining about the umpiring last night and saying it favoured Richmond.

Your team was gifted a win so I'm sure you think the umpiring was great.
You're the proverbial one-trick pony mate. It's the same shit from you every time. If you're older than 14 then you need to grow the **** up.

Yep, I thought we got some cheap free kicks last night. I'm hoping I'll see a bit more of that as we continue to improve and get to the ball first more often. for the last few years (about 30 years, now that I think of it) we've been on the wrong side of the free kicks ledger every season. One of the worst in most seasons. Your club has had some of the league's untouchables (Roo, Dal) for the last few years and now that it's changing you don't like it. It's understandable.

So you and other Richmond supporters agree the umpiring was shit last night and favoured Richmond but I'm not allowed to comment on it?

I complain about the umpires a lot because the umpiring is shit in a lot of games these days, especially St Kilda games. I'm not exactly the lone ranger in that department, a lot of people are getting pissed off with the woeful standard of umpiring.
Especially st.kilda games??? Your an idiot

I didn't say the umpiring was shit. I didn't say it favoured Richmond. You did. Like you always do. After every game. I sometimes wonder whether you actually watch the footy...

If you can do a better job then get on with doing it. It's a thankless task and they're an easy target. It's like blaming God because you weren't sure if your rifle was loaded so you looked down the barrel and pulled the trigger to check. It's a cop out for morons.

I'm not saying Richmond won because of the umpires

BUT I am saying:

that free kick to vicory in front of goal and the one to jack in front of goal (BOTH when the saints had momentum and game was in balance) were a flipping disgrace. NEITHER were there. they were soft and that blond little faggy looking umpire should be dropped. its soft garbage like that is the most frustrating part of AFL.

well done to tigers.

What a surprise, you just don't want to agree with me because you're another Plugger hater.

A lot of other people said we got screwed by the umpires, they can't all be wrong..

Have you watched all our games the last 12 months?

Well quite a few other Richmond supporters have admitted the umpiring was shit and favoured them.

Even smasha will probably admit the Tigers got the rub of the green last night when he finally sobers up, he's probably still out partying like it's 1980 god bless him.

Maybe they were paying us back for the game they gifted North vs us last year :p

So everyone who plays against the saints its a conspiracy with the AFL trying to get the other team to win:D

You are hilarious.

You seriously don't think your list is in SERIOUS trouble?

Maybe some of the Plugger Trolls on here are umps, and they just officiate badly at StKilda games for the LOLs.

by the way believe it or not plugger has a point..i distinctly remember st kilda being robbed last year in round 1 against port, in sydney and of course the collingwood game which cost them a top 8 spot

im a neutral u need to watch these games to believe it... so i can empathise with him...i would be frustrated as well...

Plugger35 It is just an all round stupid comment. To suggest that St.kilda is or has been the most hard done by team over the last 12 months!! That is just idiocy!! To put simply your a whinging bitch who just to learn to cop it on the chin. I really hope your under the age of 13. Your a ****ing child:thumbsdown:

I would prefer to be water boarded, than to be made to read your other 31,000 comments. :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I listened to the interview with Scott Watters earlier on SEN. They asked him about where the Saints are at. He said something along the lines of "Competing is a non-negotiable, but we've turned over a lot of players and our supporters have a very good idea of where we're at" (i.e. in a rebuild). I wanted to give him a call to alert him to the fact that there's nothing wrong with their list. All he needs to do is get the AFL conspiring IN their favour, and the umpires biased TOWARDS them and success is just around the corner. The truth is out there!

He was playing as an offensive midfielder half the time which was embarrassing considering he has no right to get a game unless he plays as a tight tagger. There were times where he moved onto Cotchin but instead of employing a tight tag the entire time, the likes of Steven, Armitage and Jones rotated on him.
'After being held to nine possessions by Clint Jones in the first half, Richmond skipper Trent Cotchin was prolific in the second half and finished with 31 touches'
-AFL website

wow all those people saying plugger is deluded and clueless etc etc about football i'm not sure you understand where he is coming from, or u haven't watched alot of games st kilda have played in OR you are completely taking everything out of context

the lad is just frustrated and i can 100 per cent see why

there have been so many times where st kilda have had a bad run particularly at clutch moments or in clutch games.. that is it

some of those free kicks last night that resulted in richmond games were embarrassing.
and as i stated in a previous post watch port v st kilda in round 1 last year, sydney v st kilda in sydney and collingwood v st kilda last year. they are the ones that spring to mind.

watch them and put yourself in the shoes of a st kilda supporter and only then will u be able to understand plugger's frustration.

the times I have read plugger carrying on about umpires i think have been justified...

and no i'm not him... just saying from an objective point of view

having said that obviously st kilda need to get better so that shithouse umpiring cant be a variable that determines their success

wow all those people saying plugger is deluded and clueless etc etc about football i'm not sure you understand where he is coming from, or u haven't watched alot of games st kilda have played in OR you are completely taking everything out of context
So you're saying that you think the AFL is conspiring to keep St Kilda from enjoying any success? That is Plugger's view. :confused:

Maybe, just maybe, they had their chances and didn't take them. And the umpiring had nothing to do with it. I can think of two GFs that they should have won off the top of my head. That's if they could have held their nerve. Supporters of every team can identify games with lop-sided free kick counts, and cheap frees at key moments. All of that ignores the fact that Footy is played over 120min and the better team has many many opportunities to win the game. The umpires just adjudicate the rules as they can interpret them in the moment. They're not perfect, but neither are you or I.

Yes, congratulations on losing a GF while being a heavy favourite and having ten successive losses to one of your biggest rivals (despite being seemingly in control against a weakened team in the most recent game) and having a fairly extensive history of losing big matches.

What separates the best teams from the also rans is the resilience, determination, belief and heart the playing group has. Sydney has it, Geelong has it, Hawthorn don't.

By all means, if you are happy to see such a talented side as the hawks continue to fail to deliver, then please carry on. ;)
I notice that you dont talk about Richmond at all in your post, wonder why?

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 2 2013: St Kilda v Richmond- Live Chat from 7.30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back