Toast Round 2 = Collingwood 135-64 Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m not going to rebut Kappa but neither will I fully agree. It’s my choice and I know that I’m not trying to encourage irresponsible behaviour.

More so it’s just flattering my ego that I happened to choose an outcome correctly.

Now, don’t run and jump without looking. Gambol responsibly.
Well done mate. Also dont go murdering people after watching Jeffrey Dahmer

What a great pickup Tommy Mitchell has been. He has totally changed our clearance shortfalls of last year.
Even if he isn't winning the clearance or getting the ball out to a Adams or DeGoey or Crisp or Daicos or Pendles etc.... he is stopping the opposition mid from getting the clearance, by his tackling or he is in and under preventing the ball from coming out, and getting a secondary ball up...loving his work...

Triple M were saying there was a huge fight in the top deck of the Ponsford Stand during the last quarter.
Anyone see that?
Yeah happened be sitting right next to it but to be honest I was unfazed and couldn’t take my eyes off what I was watching on the ground.
That was a sublime performance

I’m not going to rebut Kappa but neither will I fully agree. It’s my choice and I know that I’m not trying to encourage irresponsible behaviour.

More so it’s just flattering my ego that I happened to choose an outcome correctly.

Now, don’t run and jump without looking. Gambol responsibly.
I just lost all my disposable income because of you

What a great pickup Tommy Mitchell has been. He has totally changed our clearance shortfalls of last year.
Even if he isn't winning the clearance or getting the ball out to a Adams or DeGoey or Crisp or Daicos or Pendles etc.... he is stopping the opposition mid from getting the clearance, by his tackling or he is in and under preventing the ball from coming out, and getting a secondary ball up...loving his work...
Hitting the scoreboard is a nice bonus

You look at Darcy Cameron, and you can see why the club felt so confident in their decision to trade Grundy.
He has all the attributes you need for a genuine No.1 ruckman. Loved his contested MARKING, his contested possession work at ground level, and his general ruck work. It's a shame he didn't convert his two shots on goal, but he at least showed, he can drift forward and mark the contested footy.....Great game from Camo today...
The mark he took on the final siren was a ripper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darcy Cameron was incredible. Noble is tireless.
The Daicos brothers are a gift from the gods and a football miracle for the pie fans.
DeGoey was quiet yet we still kicked 20 goals and won by 12 against a side with a very good midfield.
McStay has made a huge difference to the way our forward line functions and Bobby Hill is the electric live wire we have been hungry for for so long.
McCeery had the best 6 possession game I've seen.
Coxy continues to do a great job at centre bounces and up forward.
The connection between the boys is a delight to watch. There is always someone there to back up a teammate or take the quick handpass.
This team is such fun to watch we may break attendance records if we maintain this game style and don't get wrecked by injuries.

Naicos must have at least 5 Brownlow votes. It is just an absolute privilege to watch him play, and do it at such a high, and freakish level, also alongside his brother.
Between the both of them, the skill level and talent is outrageous.
You have to be there next Friday night, and watch these two again on the big stage!!

Yeah... unfortunately when it comes to addiction and gambling its not that simple, obviously. Many people can't control themselves, which is why there are restrictions on gambling advertising (needs to be more).

You are worried about posts which may negatively influence others?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Round 2 = Collingwood 135-64 Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back