Round 2 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
McDonald should never be used on field unless to fill a spot for 1 or 2 weeks max.

He'll top score @ 60 odd for the year I reckon. Just doesn't find the pill.

Hmmm Griffiths (my D5) was subbed out in his first game and now named on the bench for the Tigers. Looks like it's out of him & Foley for the vest.

If he's named sub should i trade him to Sutcliffe or bench him? I have LMac and the Langers for coverage.

Hmmm Griffiths (my D5) was subbed out in his first game and now named on the bench for the Tigers. Looks like it's out of him & Foley for the vest.

If he's named sub should i trade him to Sutcliffe or bench him? I have LMac and the Langers for coverage.

Wouldn't worry about it mate.

No way will Griffiths be the sub.

Bookmark it. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's not an upgrade, if anything I think McDonald will outscore Sutcliffe in the first 8 weeks. Liked his 2nd half, he just needs to be comfortable at the level. I think he'll get a nice score this week.

Hope so.

Couldn't stand another 40 odd score from him. :thumbsdown:

I don't know which 3 to start now out of McDonald, Langdon, Langford and Webster. o_O
I'm in the same boat, difficult decision
I'll probably be leaving LMac on the bench, I think the other 3 have higher ceilings

Langford will probably run with Watson, so he'll always be near the ball lol :thumbsu:

McDonald should never be used on field unless to fill a spot for 1 or 2 weeks max.

He'll top score @ 60 odd for the year I reckon. Just doesn't find the pill.

He got 14 disposals in a game where we got smashed, he gathered 20 and 19 disposals in the 2 Nab games he played not to mention he averaged over 20 disposals per game in the VFL last year. I'd put money on it that excluding Sub games he will average 17-20 disposals a game by years end.

He got 14 disposals in a game where we got smashed, he gathered 20 and 19 disposals in the 2 Nab games he played not to mention he averaged over 20 disposals per game in the VFL last year. I'd put money on it that excluding Sub games he will average 17-20 disposals a game by years end.

At 60 Supercoach points per game max ...

At 60 Supercoach points per game max ...

Im not disputing what your trying to say about his average, i am disputing what you said before that he doesn't get enough of the pill, he got 14 disposals in a game were there was no effort from our end whatsoever, not taking anything away from the bombers because they were outstanding but when you get smashed all over the park it's always going to be hard to score good especially when its your first AFL game. Don't judge too harshly on just 1 game, McDonald could easily come out this week and score in the 80s and won't you look like a dill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back