Round 2 trades. LOL!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, I dont know why anyone had coniglio.
He didnt make any sense.

What you said makes no sense.

Coniglio was GWS's 2nd pick after Paton wasn't he?

He was meant to be this years Swallow from Gold Coast.

Hasn't set the world on fire so far but its only been one game.

I'll at least give him one more week till my trading trigger finger gets itchy. :p

I am learning restraint this season. Well until round 3 anyways. :D:thumbsu:

To be honest, I dont know why anyone had coniglio.
He didnt make any sense.
Why? I got him because I was running out of options on a rookie that would at least score and play every game so he could actually gain some value?
Same reason I got Marty Clarke because Pfieffer was going to be too hit and miss. Sure he got a low score but after one game is a bit much no?

:footy:

What you said makes no sense.

Coniglio was GWS's 2nd pick after Paton wasn't he?

He was meant to be this years Swallow from Gold Coast.

Hasn't set the world on fire so far but its only been one game.

I'll at least give him one more week till my trading trigger finger gets itchy. :p

I am learning restraint this season. Well until round 3 anyways. :D:thumbsu:

He was uber-expensive - just no risk for reward there. He's a bad pick, unfortunately if you have him burning a trade now makes no sense.

broughton, porplyzia and dickson are all on my shitlist, but then i have to deal with forgetting to switch out saad and gibson, too. probably going to be dickson and saad, have a punt on gibson and i'll put the others on one round's notice.

I stupidly picked Bock not knowing he was suspended haha. I think I'll hang onto him though coz hes back in round 3.

I have Broughton too but I'll hang onto him for another week. Might trade out either Morris, Boumann, Dickson or Paine! :p

Yep IMO Dangerfield and Broughton need to be traded from teams now, no good they were all hype pre-season won't score over 100 all year just trade straight after lock out. Enright is a burger get rid of him as well, he won't make another All Australian Half Back appearance after Saturday's performance, trade him now!!

Nah bullshit stick with Enright always has a slow start. Will be a good point of difference.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Morris and Bouman will have to go. Why did I get Bouman? I mean 17! C'mon. At least he wasnt on my field.

Obviously will be waiting till after round 2, but these two look primed for replacement.

At least we can do a Monday trade as a knee jerk and go back on it later.

I think I will do a trade this week because its quite possible I will still have 2 to do before prices change.

At least we can do a Monday trade as a knee jerk and go back on it later.

I think I will do a trade this week because it quite possible I will still have 2 to do before prices change.

Its probably the best update SC made.

I remember last year I was on an island in Fiji when Sandi went down and I wanted to trade him for Goldstien, but becuase the internet they had there was pre 56K the screen kept jumping and I ended up picking Jamar by accident. Had to waste a trade to make it right.

Wont happen again this year :p

Mumford to McCauley
Lake to Goddard.

Wouldn't get rid of Mummy no matter the hatred for Lake that we are all feeling mate.

Mummy will come back to bite you on the arse and you will just need to upgrade McCauley to a premium ruck later on anyways.

Yes, but I'll have accumulated plenty of cash that will in the long term allow me to upgrade to 4 premiums as opposed to 2.

It's done mate, I'm trading cos I LOVE IT

I seriously don't get the criticism over broughton and danger. It's 1 game for broughts and I'd take dangers score every week. Lake on the other hand was always high risk. Defenders simply aren't reliable but you still have to buy some prems down back even though they all fluctuate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back