Round 2 trades. LOL!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm changing Lake to Dempsey.

I was looking at trading one of Cunnington/Coniglio down to Smith.

i ended up going coniglio out for smith (i'm assuming that's clay smith you're talking about), along with dickson out for kennedy. feeling good about it.

i ended up going coniglio out for smith (i'm assuming that's clay smith you're talking about), along with dickson out for kennedy. feeling good about it.

I'm waiting on it to see how both go next game.

As it stands, both would be on the bench anyway, as I am going to give Cunnington a go as a starter.

Everyone who is jumping on dempsey, **** off! :p

He is mine, and a few others only POD! ;)

I'd keep Lake and trade Swan and Gray. Both past it. Gray's injury is probably terminal too. If you have Martin trade him next week as the Tigers are playing the Pies, I'd trade Delidio for that reason as well.
1279049210_99_FT41967_george_takei_lols.gif

Barring injury, looking to only make a maximum of 2 trades by round 3. I'll give people another week to show something but if not I'll be looking to bring Birchall in for Broughton, Smith in for Ledger and/or Hall in for Pfeiffer.

Really pissed Ledger didn't play, wanted to see how he went in comparison to Shiel. Now I don't know who to start if both are named, feel like I could get burnt putting Ledger on over Shiel.

Ahhhhhh, it's funny hearing people wanting to trade out premiums after 1 rd. If you picked them in your starting team it was for a reason (eg they were the best player you could afford for that selection) and jumping off them after 1 rd is CRAZY, esp considering the single bad rd will only effect 1 week's worth of pricing in the 3 week rolling average.

My rookies are a bit of a mess, but I think I will sit on them for another week to see if the under-achievers can bounce back and the over-achievers can maintain their form, before I make any trades. That said, I am kicking myself I didn't fix up my team and trade in C. Smith for Zorko ........

Do people ever learn?

Remember Otten, Bolton, Ryder and Embley last year?
Remember Cornes, Seaby and Brown in 2010?
Remember Bowden, Kerr and Higgins in 2009?

etc...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldnt be swapping out Broughton just because his price might drop. Broughton is a keeper, yes he had a bad game but he will improve, and you dont have premiums like Broughton in your team to make money, they are there to score points. Rookies are there to make money, and be upgraded to players like Broughton.

Big mistake dropping Broughton based on value. I would only ever drop a premium because of form, and a few more than one bad game.

Surely the problem with broughton along with his score is his role in the team. When he scores well he is aloud to roam free which doesn't appear to be what Lyon wants him to do.

Will probably wait till after the next round, but T. Dickson isn't looking too solid at this point. Broughton and Petrie didn't exactly impress, but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for now.

What does everyone thinl of D Smith from GWS? Worth keeping or maybe dwongrading to Kennedy of GWS or even Milera. Make about 30k.

Scored 2231 so pretty happy..

Thoughts?

What does everyone thinl of D Smith from GWS? Worth keeping or maybe dwongrading to Kennedy of GWS or even Milera. Make about 30k.

Scored 2231 so pretty happy..

Thoughts?

keep him. Can't expect them all to fire all at the same time, but this guy should do you pretty well.

Surely the problem with broughton along with his score is his role in the team. When he scores well he is aloud to roam free which doesn't appear to be what Lyon wants him to do.

He did in the pre-season. Plus he did in quarter one. They just had no one to go with Stevie J.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back