Round 2 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry Taylor looked terrible. I don't normally do it but I might have to do a round 2 trade, thinking next week there might be other issues I will need to fix so need to get rid of HT while I can.

I've gone Griffin to Treloar, seeing as treloars break even is 8 now and griffins is 156 ( think price changes start round 2 now)

Will be trading Oxley to Saad if named again also

I've gone Griffin to Treloar, seeing as treloars break even is 8 now and griffins is 156 ( think price changes start round 2 now)

yeah I was wondering what they're doing the breakevens off.

Doesn't sound right though, this would change a heck of a lot.

wtf since when? where did you read that?
WHAT IS HAPPENING?!

Wait, maybe I'm confused with sc leauge games starting round 2!! But still, griffen > treloar every day
yep, matches start round 2, not price changes

• Each player's price will vary based on their most current performance from round to round. A rolling average is used to determine how a player's value changes and they must have played at least 3 games in order for their value to increase or decrease.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 122108

Hi all not sure if I should make any trades this week. Any recommendations? Miller looked pretty ordinary so could trade him for Heeney or hold off another week to see if Heeney does well for the price rise in round 3.

Good looking team! Only trade i would make would be Jake Kolodjashnij to Adam Oxley, if Oxley is named to play next weekend and you wanna make some money off rookies :)

And see how Griffen goes this week or you might need to trade him to Treloar or Lewis

So many players being traded in that scored 100 round 1...

I know things change, but honestly, do people REALLY expect Taylor Hunt to be the Tigers leading disposal winner every week? Even in the top 5? He will be lucky to average 75, let alone 90-105...

What about people chasing points with Walker - he was dominant, he was inspiring...he also had a 5th gamer on him, perfect delivery and no one filling the hole in front of him. Yep he could average 100, yep he's a reasonable prediction for the Coleman...but don't trade him in based off 1 score.

And unless you ****ed up badly and missed a McIntosh, Hogan, Clark...then you don't need to trade out your 600k rucks just yet. Surely people want a bigger sample size re: ruck scores in 2015 than 1 round? And after 2 rounds, the whole TBC v Leuy decision may be clearer.

Even Cripps - Sheed wasn't much better, Brayshaw was subbed off, Newton was well down in the pecking order for midfield time. NVB got 82 in a huge flogging. Really, unless you picked a Clancee Pearce type (who was used exactly in the same manner as Crowley - it's reasonable to assume that Lyon will continue to use him that way, especially as he's always used taggers) then it can wait until round 2.

Trading out guys for whoever got 110 in round 1 and is a 'sure thing' is just nonsense.

doc-kick.gif

View attachment 122108

Hi all not sure if I should make any trades this week. Any recommendations? Miller looked pretty ordinary so could trade him for Heeney or hold off another week to see if Heeney does well for the price rise in round 3.

As above, getting in a playing rookie (such as Oxley) may be wise for J.Kolodjashnij.

The trade I'd be looking at would be Salem -> Hogan next week. 50k cheaper and Salem won't get the same freedom he did in pre-season.

A good plan could be:
This week - J.Kolodjashnij -> Oxley (if named)

Next week - Salem or Lambert -> Hogan

Griffen -> Wines etc

And just use this as a plan, if say Salem and Griffen play well next week, scrap it etc.

Need to trade Sidebottom, not sure who to bring in. Have 680k to work with, who to bring in?

Mids currently are: Ablett, Fyfe, Selwood, Beams, Sidebottom, Cripps, Anderson, Heeney (Ellis-Yolmen, Miller, Lambert)

what are people's thoughts on Lin Jong? was in my team haven't seen many people use him did score a solid 100. Do people think he can back it up?

Need to trade Sidebottom, not sure who to bring in. Have 680k to work with, who to bring in?

Mids currently are: Ablett, Fyfe, Selwood, Beams, Sidebottom, Cripps, Anderson, Heeney (Ellis-Yolmen, Miller, Lambert)
Sidey -> Pendles
Miller -> Vanders

Nice team

If you don't do the Heeney trade, possibly look at Lambert to Hogan if Lambert misses again.
Good looking team! Only trade i would make would be Jake Kolodjashnij to Adam Oxley, if Oxley is named to play next weekend and you wanna make some money off rookies :)

And see how Griffen goes this week or you might need to trade him to Treloar or Lewis
As above, getting in a playing rookie (such as Oxley) may be wise for J.Kolodjashnij.

The trade I'd be looking at would be Salem -> Hogan next week. 50k cheaper and Salem won't get the same freedom he did in pre-season.

A good plan could be:
This week - J.Kolodjashnij -> Oxley (if named)

Next week - Salem or Lambert -> Hogan

Griffen -> Wines etc

And just use this as a plan, if say Salem and Griffen play well next week, scrap it etc.
Thanks guys will take advice on board. I don't think Oxley is very good and will be dropped maybe even next week so don't think it's a good idea to get him.

Yes will make the Lambert to Hogan trade if Lambert doesn't play this week and Hogan does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back