Round 2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thankfully, my SC team didn't cop any injuries and my biggest downfall was playing the wrong rookies on the field.

My dilema is this, at the moment I have $50k but I need to build the cash to allow for corrective trades by R3 price hikes, E.g If Danger plays this week and scores 150+ every man and their dog who doesn't have him will be trying to get him in.

I also took the massive gamble of Cox as my R2 (English as R3), ideally should have taken the punt on Nic Nat as R2.

I also feel as Coniglio is going to be a must-have, at his starting price it will be crazy not to get him in now.

So do I start building the cash reserves now in preparation for the price hikes??

Currently have Hibberd & Tuohy as D2,D3.. Strongly considering doing Hibberd -> Sicily and saving $150k

Likewise, have M.Crouch as M3 - Do I risk going to Conglio and pocketing another $150k... So that will leave me with ($300 + my existing $50) = $350k heading into R3 trades...

Thoughts??

For starters, both sound like bad ideas. What do you plan on doing with the 350k?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How did we go?

Averaged 93 towards the back end of last year. No competition, ie good JS, plays a ruckless Port, Lobb and a ruckless Doggies in the next 3.

Should fund me an upgrade to Coniglio from Brayshaw.........

Not yet, not sold on Naitanui either, have Gawn.

Thoughts on Robertson from Brisbane? Looking like he could break out after 27 touches 6 tackles in the midfield. Only 330K.
At that price no.Can't see him making enough cash to sideways to a fallen premo.
Also Zorko had a poor game he will spend more time in the guts.Robertson does tag aswell.

Just my 5 cents worth.

Averaged 93 towards the back end of last year. No competition, ie good JS, plays a ruckless Port, Lobb and a ruckless Doggies in the next 3.

Should fund me an upgrade to Coniglio from Brayshaw.........

Not yet, not sold on Naitanui either, have Gawn.
Fwiw not sold on NN, althoughhes a gun, surely he rests quite regularly this year?

Ryder > Stef is the most logical I think mate

Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 3.17.04 PM.png
Post your team again mate and lemme have a look?

post team - i'll find it 4ya

Need 45k to go Naughton to Bonner
Only way I see it really is to either
- Go Premo > cheaper premo (the Neale > Toby idea)
- Go Semi-premo > Bonner hoping they can score similar points (Savage who I picked but don't trust > Bonner) - would give me cash to get in Danger
- More expensive rookie > cheaper rookie - Bradshaw > rook

If any other pearls of wisdom will definitely consider alternative

Otherwise I'll probably just sit with the team as is given I don't have anything else I need to fix.
I find its always good to throw your ideas to the crowd. Learn how strongly you believe in your own convictions!

Thanks for any advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back