Round 2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone that is around 15-20k ranked (like me) need not to stress too much.

My 2,280 put me at 14k, and the difference between that and top 3k is literally 100 points

In essence the difference between Buddy and a Lambert/Walters etc

Can easily be made up, no silly trades, focus on the important rookies!

15 - 20k? I'm currently 25k!

What would be MY appropriate level of worry? :eek:

My 2,280 put me at 14k, and the difference between that and top 3k is literally 100 points

What if you're 50k? :oops: :drunk:

Well, this week I have traded Treloar to Coniglio and upgraded Rayner to Greene. Now if either Hibberd and McGovern have another ordinary week and Bonner kills it this week I will downgrade one of them to Bonner and maybe use the spare cash on upgrading Fyfe to Dangerfield :think:

I’m 16k was 19 last year. So I’m 3k ahead. Hoping to break inside 10k haven’t achieved that yet. That’s my short term goal

Keep trading peoples..

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might hold off on trading Ryder out this week, to give me another look at NicNat. I have English as cover, hopefully he won't be dropped.

I have most of the decent rookies so hoping one rookie correction next week is all that I need.

Dunno whether to grab Bonner or not.

Ran very deep in the mids, Libba now gone and somehow had Rockliff (still don't remember getting him), but can flush Rockliff for Bonner, through DPP rookie and Libba to Punchable through DPP rookie. Will have 200k up sleeve. Danger back off the bench with Kelly shores up the mids.
Been a fav of mine since 1985.

Strong history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back