Round 2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apparently I got pissed a few days ago and also went Rough>Sicily thinking it was my wife’s team. Things are going well. :moustache:
You need to drink more often ;)

Ended up going Ryan to Bonner, switching Sicily to F5.

It was either Bonner or English this week and I just can't trust that Bevo won't treat English like all the other young talls on the Dog's list.
Looking at English next week. Reckon Become needs to play him now Stringer and Hamling are gone

Pulled the trigger on Rayner last night for English. Seeing Rayner spud franked it & I liked what I saw from english last week.

As others mentioned tho, the incl of Shack & Boyd clouds his JS, but for now it opens up ruck/fwd function.

Today will tell a little more about the wisdom of the trade.

Last edited:
Pulled the trigger on Rayner last night for English. Seeing Rayner spud, franked it & I liked what I saw from english last week.

As others mentioned tho, the incl of Shack & Boyd clouds his JS, but for now it opens up ruck/fwd function.

Today will tell a little more about the wisdom of the trade.
+1 traded a week early, lycett to English
Lets see how that goes

Libba has to go.

I can either get Lloyd or Bonner.

I want Lloyd but feel like bonner can make 200k and/or end up as d6/7.
I have Libba too. Unfortunate for him and us.

Anyone got any reason NOT to pick Devon Smith? He has surprised me with his scoring and seems up and about. Named in the Ess best last two weeks. Seems like the best trade (need to put Garlett back in mids to do it)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back