Round 2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use some DPP action and get a breakout defender or forward in your side who's a likely keeper, plenty of midfield rookies around to keep the scoring ticking over

Don't waste a trade on someone who won't be a keeper in midfield, the highest scoring position.
+1

latest

Libba has to go.

I can either get Lloyd or Bonner.

I want Lloyd but feel like bonner can make 200k and/or end up as d6/7.
Grab Lloyd.
Use Libbas death to improve your team not see it have the same fate. Don't be greedy chasing points IMO.

Bonner will make many a chol flacid tomorrow

So lambert must go next week which makes trading this week more likely.

Am I stupid for considering Howe > Sicily?

Thinking similar output after watching last week.

Will need to trade lambert and a rookie correction next week, so don’t want to get stuck.

Some advice please.

I have Ryder, with English as R3(E). Had Dusty as VC, but at this stage Ryder is my only non-player.

I also have Matt Crouch so may have to deal with both he and Ryder next week, depending on length of injury to Crouch.

Should I hold Ryder another week, and get a further look at all rucks, or trade him this week which allows me two trades to deal with Crouch and a correction if required next week? Could captain Gawn, Fyfe, Danger etc, if I trade Ryder.

So lambert must go next week which makes trading this week more likely.

Am I stupid for considering Howe > Sicily?

Thinking similar output after watching last week.

Will need to trade lambert and a rookie correction next week, so don’t want to get stuck.
Hold, I wouldn’t be sideways trading Round 1, unless forced of course.

I already traded LDU to English and I intended to do Naughton to Bonner today. However I'm now thinking I should get rid of Naughton, swing Sicily to DEF and bring in ZGL or Crowden in the FWD. If I get Crowden I can use his DPP with Garlett and Fog and bank the cash. I had Crowden most of the pre season. If I do Naughton -> Crowden I can get Danger in the next few weeks.

Screenshot_20180331-105625_SC Classic.jpg

I already traded LDU to English and I intended to do Naughton to Bonner today. However I'm now thinking I should get rid of Naughton, swing Sicily to DEF and bring in ZGL or Crowden in the FWD. If I get Crowden I can use his DPP with Garlett and Fog and bank the cash. I had Crowden most of the pre season. If I do Naughton -> Crowden I can get Danger in the next few weeks.

View attachment 477042
If you have to trade, I’d rather get rid of Ryan and then move Garlett fwd and Finlayson into the mid to get Bonner. But only if you have to.

Head tells me to wait.

Itchy trigger finger tells me to:
Menegola to Titch (via Garlett)

Means I would have D.Smith at F3, and have to play 3 of Venables, Fritsch, Garlett, Ryan, and ZGL.
But this would be my mids - Danger, Dusty, Titch, J.Kelly, Fyfe, and Cripps at M6.
Would still have $195k in the bank. :think:

I know, I know. I'll just hold. Sigh. :rolleyes: :cool:

Will see how Menegola fits into the superstar triumvirate, hopefully we can get a new FAB 4!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Head tells me to wait.

Means I would have D.Smith at F3, and have to play 3 of Venables, Fritsch, Garlett, Ryan, and ZGL.
But this would be my mids - Danger, Dusty, Titch, J.Kelly, Fyfe, and Cripps at M6.

Will see how Menegola fits into the superstar triumvirate, hopefully we can get a new FAB 4!

It's all about balance. No point having an extra mid premo if your 3 mid bench rookies are outscoring your 3 on-field forward rookies by 100+ points each week.

If you have to trade, I’d rather get rid of Ryan and then move Garlett fwd and Finlayson into the mid to get Bonner. But only if you have to.

I'd rather have Finlayson at D5 than on my mid bench. My side will look more balanced with 2 rookies on the field in the FWD line.

I already traded LDU to English and I intended to do Naughton to Bonner today
Jesus Christ. Your season is over if you’re making trades like that after one round. Delete team.

Head tells me to wait.

New fab 4 contains Duncan not Menegola

Hey guys

I could do with some advice please.

Can't choose:
Libba + N. Wilson OUT

1. Simpson + Bonner $149,700 left
2. Danger + O'Shea $7,500 left
3. Simpson + Fogerty Geelong $289,700 left

Any help would be appreciated.

Hey guys

Can't choose:
Libba + N. Wilson OUT

How much cash before trades?

Hey guys

Can't choose:
Libba + N. Wilson OUT

Why trade out Wilson though? Seems like a wasted trade to me. He could well end up a top 10 def this year. Played very well last night for 105SC. 20 kicks, 11 marks 82% disposal efficiency. Everything you want in a SC defender. I realise he didn't score well away last week, but neither did the rest of his team. Dow to a cheaper mid bench rookie like Lachlan Fogerty would have given you enough $'s to upgrade Libba to Simpson or a mid premo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back