Round 2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doing a potentially crazy trade and trading Brayshaw to Coffield so that i can get Doedee's 115 as well as having enough money to trade Olango for English next round.

This is the worst trade so far.

Need some advice. Want to trade Libba this week. Have 484k to play with.

Already have Cog. I think I’m choosing between JOM amd D Swallow

Kreuzer.jpg

Bolton is a flog who'll be gone by years end

Better off getting a rookie and banking the cash. Thats if you already have 4 premos + Cogs

Menegola>Billings

Correcting a foolish last minute change to my team. I was going to give it one more week, but with Menegola on the extended bench and final teams not being announced until after the Billings game starts I need to act now. I also have a forced Crouch>Dusty trade next week and have to get this trade out of the way this week in case some other forced trade for next week emerges in the rest of this round.

Use some DPP action and get a breakout defender or forward in your side who's a likely keeper, plenty of midfield rookies around to keep the scoring ticking over

Don't waste a trade on someone who won't be a keeper in midfield, the highest scoring position.

Menegola>Billings

Correcting a foolish last minute change to my team. I was going to give it one more week, but with Menegola on the extended bench and final teams not being announced until after the Billings game starts I need to act now. I also have a forced Crouch>Dusty trade next week and have to get this trade out of the way this week in case some other forced trade for next week emerges in the rest of this round.

Madness.
If menegola doesnt giveaway all those frees he scores well

Madness.
If menegola doesnt giveaway all those frees he scores well
Well, you know what they say about opinions :)
Given I have Menegola in my team and you don't it's probably fair to say I've put a lot more thought into the wisdom of this trade than you have.
Not something you would have done? Clearly not. Madness? Only time will tell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like the Swallow pick. Feel like Gold Coast are due to have one potential 100+ scorer. Although don't forget you could swing Petracca, Boak, Walters, McLean or Acres into your midfield too.

being a late developer myself I remember those bastards all to well! I pulled Trac from the team at the last minute and put Lobb in there. have you got Lobb?
No Lobb. Is an option, once again want to make sure his groin is going to hold togeather.

I have run out of trades to early last few years so need to eliminate those early risky trades and try stick to the secure ones.

No Lobb. Is an option, once again want to make sure his groin is going to hold togeather.

I have run out of trades to early last few years so need to eliminate those early risky trades and try stick to the secure ones.
Think GWS were playing possum and he's actually all good. Reckon WC with NicNat and Hawthorn with Cyril did the same just to avoid all the 'chatter'.

Looked good 81% TOG and attended 84 ruck contests (second in round 1 to Witts).

How long can I wait to make a decision on Kreuzer? When is lockout time?

If I was to cut him who should I grab? Maxy is my other ruck.

Rolling lockout each player locks when their game stars. I am torn on ryder to martin (nervous about archie smith) (nervous about preuss) nicnat or mcevoy (have gawn already).

Is Cyril ---> English so I can do Crouch ----> Danger next week a decent thought?

Doubt I'll do, have a look at Cyril on Monday again.
Not the worse scenario .....depends on how English goes this week .....if he scores another 80+ , he'll be one of the highest trade-in players

Ryder > Sinclair - genuine consideration or madness?
Lone wolf
Not much competition
Strong midfield
Some scoring capacity resting fwd
Can see maybe mid-90's, ok bye rd and no Archie / Preuss style concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back