Round 20 Discussion - First Final!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in the same boat with Selwood and GAJ...hmm Elimination final and 10 different players in our team.

Post the differences, I'm sure the astute judges will give you an answer which way to go.
Rules me out of course.

I'm still in with a shot of winning at least 4 out of my 5 league finals this weekend despite playing a man down.

Need a little luck with my 5th league final but have a mathematical chance of winning that one even too.

Here's hoping I can have some luck for once. :rolleyes:

Really would help if Griffen, Dangerfield went huge and Gibbs and Duffield could score 100's each. :rolleyes:

rule out the loophole.

facepalm+(1).gif

I don't even have a loophole to rule out......

Question!
I want to use Selwood's VC score but my only option for loophole is Nicholls for Goldy.
The problem there is that I have McBean in the rucks too who I have managed to put the E on.
My question is if I have the E on Goldy too, will I get his score as McB didn't play? Or McB as his is the lowest score?

Question!
I want to use Selwood's VC score but my only option for loophole is Nicholls for Goldy.
The problem there is that I have McBean in the rucks too who I have managed to put the E on.
My question is if I have the E on Goldy too, will I get his score as McB didn't play? Or McB as his is the lowest score?

Lowest of 2, so McBean,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

11/1296 (after loopholeing Jelwood through nicholls)

my main league i've got Cloke, Hannebery, Dangerfield, + 540 vs JPK, JJK, Dangerfield (c), Goldstein, Fyfe and Ibbotson (Staker's score).

Reckon i'm in the box seat, thoughts?

Me after switching the VC from Jelwood to SJ at the last minute

facepalm+(1).gif

In better news I'm smashing the #1 team in one of my Qualifying finals (he's ranked top 300 overall) LOL suck shit you front running squib.

I'm not sure about that if the lowest scoring player doesn't play. I think it would take the player's score who played (unless it's changed this year).

Yes, that could be the case,

Worst non pick for me this year, Minson.
Have had opportunities to pick him up but just baulked everytime.

Sonofabitch!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back