Round 20 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1496, with Dusty as captain who was my 8th highest scorer and with Ryan and Schaz as non-scoring bench players. Witherden and Lloyd on field, as well as Myers.

Managed to hold Greene and Dangerfield through their suspensions and can preserve trades as I am straight through to my cash league prelim.

Pretty happy with that.
I see a contradiction...

Accidentally left Riewoldt on the bench when using Callum Brown as my C loophole, got Parsons score instead and was stuck with it- Riewoldt ended up scoring 49 and Parsons 57. Won my league game by 4 haha and into the prelim.

So satisfying!

2427 saw a 173 increase to 1200 overall.
Going to be a tough end of the year though with Selwood and Pendles on mid bench with no trades and a potential mummy suspension.
Great stuff mate

I'm out to 6k rank with Pendles, Jelwood etc on the pine

So, been another disappointing year for me, but perhaps the highlight came yesterday by knocking Robbo out of one of my leagues with a 2217 - 2216 victory. Hahahahahahahaha

Disastrous round for me - 2280. Started with the Punchface Greene doughnut and then every one of my PODs stinking it up (or getting injured), while other premo PODS (Titchell, Sloane, Fyfe, Neale) smashed it out of the park. Lost 5/6 Qualifying Finals and dropped 637 places to 2924 in the rankings.

It can only get better this week, right? :rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm only 294 points behind Judd_Magic and he's out of trades - might catch him if there's enough carnage LOL :p

LOL! :p

Please no more carnage! :'(

I've had enough to last 2 lifetimes already! :eek::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back