Review Round 20 v West Coast Eagles @ Metricon, Sunday 31/7, 1:10

Remove this Banner Ad

Hollands one week, Andrew the next. Time to see what our future has in store for us!

He can play the interceptor role of Ballard, but also run a bit of half-back. As long as he doesn’t line up on a genuine KPD player it might go alright.

Hollands one week, Andrew the next. Time to see what our future has in store for us!

He can play the interceptor role of Ballard, but also run a bit of half-back. As long as he doesn’t line up on a genuine KPD player it might go alright.

Can kick better than Ballard too lol

Can’t wait to see Big Mac. I remember hearing that he was one of the big surprises during pre-season and the coaches were really impressed by him. I still didn’t think we’d be seeing him until late next year

Can’t get to the game.
Disappointed I’ll miss his debut.
Looking forward to see how he goes.
Reckon he could really show out in a game where hopefully pressure is off a bit and he doesn’t have the responsibility of lining up on a real strong tall opponent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excited to see Mac debut but worried NicNat might snap him in two :oops: Didnt think we'd see him until next year at the earliest. Club obviously giving the kids a taste to see what they've got and increase the motivation to work hard over preseason in order to break into the regular team.

Excited to see Mac debut but worried NicNat might snap him in two :oops: Didnt think we'd see him until next year at the earliest. Club obviously giving the kids a taste to see what they've got and increase the motivation to work hard over preseason in order to break into the regular team.
NicNat won't be anywhere near him.
Naitanui is so fat and slow these days all does is the centre bounce and then just jog around doing 2 shades of **** all.

So finals are over then?
... or Dew's hand was forced with Ballard's injury and he backed Mac over a heavily injury prone Rory Thompson?

Can't wait to see what Big Mac can do on Sunday. For the first time in a long time I feel like we'll have a healthy key defender over 200cm in height. I've felt for a long time that our backline has been a little short but Mac is obviously an enormous man with an impressive vertical leap and is as quick as any tall out there. Blooding him against the Eagles where he'll likely be required to cover Waterman (191cm) for the majority of the match feels like a good way to ease him into the AFL. We should still be the big favourites to win even with Mac in the side. I feel like I should also mention that Mac will be the first Egypt-born player to debut in the AFL so it's historic for many reasons.

On another note, shoutout to Chol who plays his 50th game on Sunday! Hopefully both he and Mac can inspire each other to big performances in this milestone game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 20 v West Coast Eagles @ Metricon, Sunday 31/7, 1:10

Remove this Banner Ad

Back