Game Day Round 21, 2021 | North Melbourne vs. Richmond @ MCG | Saturday, August 7 @ 4:35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I doubt if they've been instructed to do that.

Instructed? Absolutely not.

And I'm not suggesting they went out after half-time determined to lose.

But there's a big difference between giving 100%, and making some business decisions...

Jed has been unsighted largely.
Campbell is terrible. Walker is good and bad at same time.
Not sure why Atu was dropped.
Shocking disposal errors in second half. Many by senior players.
Simpkin tried but does waste ball badly at times.
LdU good.
Zurhaar good again.
We would have won if we were efficient in first half.
Such is life
Horne is welcome!

A lot of tired bodies. We still aren’t fit enough yet. It’ll come.

this is somewhat true, but also we have had some serious travel and small breaks over the last month. Might find our last fortnight we fall off a cliff, and it wont be anything to worry about.

I reckon when we were 'on fire' the only bloke giving us something forward was Cam.

Larkey has been non existent and if your best forward is not playing well, it's hard with a side still developing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Instructed? Absolutely not.

And I'm not suggesting they went out after half-time determined to lose.

But there's a big difference between giving 100%, and making some business decisions...
The coach tanks via the magnets, I doubt there's ever any sort of direct instruction to a playing group

Bit gutted. Our endeavour 1st half was spot on but we gifted them to many rebounds or looks just like we did Geelong.

2nd half probably the 1st genuine balls up in the last 2 months.

Atu was exactly the type we needed on their mosquitoes very strange decision that one.

I’ve been a big Campbell advocate but he didn’t exactly seize his opportunity unfortunately. I’m sure he was digging in but it didn’t work and it might’ve finished off his time on the list sadly,
Why would you rate Campbell? Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back