B: Sicily Blanck Hardwick
HB: Weddle Jeka Mitchell
C: Amon Worpel Ward
HF: Moore Ryan CMac
F: Breust Lewis Wingard
Fol: Meek Newcombe Nash
Int: Day Impey Scrimshaw Maginness
Sub: Brockman
  • Give Jeka an extended crack at CHB to see if he has what it takes.
  • Mackenzie will be a great player but let him develop his trade at Box Hill. He's not ready to be a starting mid but lacks a secondary position.
  • One of Scrimshaw/Impey to player higher up the ground. Wouldn't mind Scrim as a third tall.
  • Ryan stays.
  • Meek given another week to see if he can improve his connection with the mids. Have a feeling that despite the performance he may be out though.
  • Maginness tags Daicos for four quarters. Please don't move him Sammy.
  • Brocky can impact as the sub.
Reeves most likely comes in for Meek and I'd replace Scrimshaw with Ramsden as the ruck chop out (or keep in Frost for that role).

I'm conflicted on Brockman, think he plays but not sure for who, and rather someone else as the sub (but not sure who).

Agree with most of that apart from MacKenzie making way for Long.

Frenchy has a big future ahead, needs games to find his feet.
Not sure Long will even be on the list next year.
Agreed. Long is a good VFL player. Not quick or agile enough to make it in the big time. And if you're not quick or agile, then you better be a good kick. And unfortunately he isn't.

I find myself incredibly frustrated by Bramble’s ability to run and kick the ball to the opposition with pin point accuracy.

For the life of me I can’t figure out what he does better than Srimmers apart from being quicker.
Scrimmers is a better mark better kick and his footy IQ is off the scale compared to Bramble.

Delecate Des You've got someone gunning for your job!
jim carrey boxing GIF

Keep Mackenzie in, proved he's far too good for VFL footy over the last couple weeks.

Let him build his confidence at the level

The same can be said for DGB. In for 2 weeks and then gone.

We have a number of guys too good for VFL, should let them just dominate in the VFL and hopefully go deep in finals. At this time, no point in taking them away from BH unless for injury.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want Sam Mitchell to reward players for their consistency in the VFL. Serong has been very good and deserves to play.

Even though he had 46 hit-outs, I don’t think Meek had that much of an influence on the game.

IN: Scrimshaw, Reeves, Serong, Amon

OUT: Meek (omitted), Bramble (omitted), Frost (omitted), MacKenzie (omitted)

B: Hardwick, Blanck, Impey

HB: Scrimshaw, Serong, Sicily

C: Day, Worpel, Amon

HF: Wingard, Ryan, Moore

F: Breust, Lewis, Brockman

R: Reeves, Newcombe, Nash

INT: Ward, MacDonald, Weddle, Mitchell, Stephens (Sub)

Unfortunately for us, Collingwood had their week off last week and will be looking to jump back into the winner's circle next week. I can't see anything we can do to prevent this happening.
And there are people in the media branding NDaicis ‘selfish’, too. Like we need him to have a point to prove into the bargain!

Darcy Moore costed the pies momentum . Giving away fee kicks to Curnow in front of goal absolutely killed the pies. One on one with Lewis , now that would be something. Just need a CHF to drag other pie defenders away from that match up.

Unfortunately for us, Collingwood had their week off last week and will be looking to jump back into the winner's circle next week. I can't see anything we can do to prevent this happening.
Port just lost two in a row. Let me have hope goddamn you.

Keep Mackenzie in, proved he's far too good for VFL footy over the last couple weeks.

Let him build his confidence at the level
Absolutely- no point dropping him again at this stage of the season- need to get him to 50 games as soon as we can…

Only had 64% TOG which probably explains a little bit of the low output on the weekend…

Out: Maginness, Bramble, Frost, Meek
In: Scrimshaw, Amon, Jeka/Serong, Reeves
If Finn's only skill is tagging, you might want to have him tag one of the Daici.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back