Prediction Round 21 Changes vs. Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

I am the first to argue that if you throw a fist you wear the responsibility for what happens when it lands.

I think with Fyfe, the argument is twofold and begins with that he doesn't in fact throw a fist. He puts out an arm bar and that f ckwit Culley runs into it. Which is why Fyfey put it up in the first place. A f ckwit was running toward him.

Was Culley injured? Did you have his jaw broken and four teeth knocked out? Was he concussed? Did the chemical straightener get jolted out of his scarecrow hair?

I don't think Fyfe should suffer too much if the sole consequences of his actions were that an idiot got stopped in his tracks.
The footage from both angles is crap. I'm assuming they spoke to the umpire who you would hope saw the whole thing as he paid a free kick. It probably means his word is all they need to suspend him.

I did like the way that Fyfe tried to hold him up afterwards, weekend at burnie style.

Man… has anyone looked at the Bombers form line or even their whole season?

We should actually piss this in.

I was worried about this, but this is time to end their season territory.

Rest anyone with a niggle.
The ONLY way we lose is taking it easy like that first derby and Essendon playing out of their skins, like that first derby. If form lines continue, Treacy could do horrible things to that backline with no Ridley...

Here are the 11 factual fact matters of fact:

1 - Fyfe moving away from Culley

2 - Culley running towards five

3 - Culley lifting arms to push Fyfe

4 - Fyfe responds by extending both arms

5 - Both players of a similar height

6 - Fyfe’s arms never get above his chest height

7 - Fyfe’s right hand initially makes contact with Culley’s left arm

8 - Culley’s height reduced by his own momentum

9 - Some contact but we don’t know where and with what

10 - Fyfe’s open hand moves across Culley’s right shoulder

11 - At no stage does Fyfe’s arm get above his own chest height

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not surprised.
The AFL will be doing what they can to make our chances of finishing Top4 more difficult than it should be ... especially with the current climate looking like it could be dominated by the interstate teams.
watch all the free kicks Essendon get on the weekend

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Round 21 Changes vs. Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back