Toast Round 21 = Collingwood 84-81 Carlton (Pendles 400th)

Remove this Banner Ad

Need a shower but just got back from reading the BLosers board. Man, šŸ˜‚šŸ‘ŒšŸ¤©
Saw one of them say the Daicos brothers flap around like demented ducks for free kicks, have they watched Curnow he doesnt even compete in marking contests anymore just flails and tries to get a push or hold free then applies 0 pressure when he doesnt get it

Saw one of them say the Daicos brothers flap around like demented ducks for free kicks, have they watched Curnow he doesnt even compete in marking contests anymore just flails and tries to get a push or hold free then applies 0 pressure when he doesnt get it
Whoā€™s Curnow?

I hadn't gone to sleep when the opening bounce took place at 2:30 AM Arizona (US Mountain Standard) Time.

The answer to your question is: zero, nil nada, nothing and liking it!

Even better, screaming at the top of my lungs at the end and waking everyone in the house up before first light over the mountains in the Phoenix East Valley. I get screamed at, in return; however, once I tell them it's arch-rival Carlton, they all cheer and tell me to shut up!

I silently scream at the Great Danes (still asleep), Chocolate Labrador (wagging his tail and wanting to go walkies), Siamese Cat (who always answers back) and the Lady Persian who silently meows back. Your Arizona, USA fanbase jacked up, sleep-deprived and ready to take on the new day with the adrenaline of the big win in Scottie's 400th. Great stuff!

Peace!
This is brilliant!

Ed's shit brother?
I noticed two things on Saturday night.
Firstly, Curnow received zero free kicks in front of goal and what do you know, he kicked no goals.
Secondly, how well our defenders played on him because heā€™s an absolute master at drawing free kicks.

This weekend, Blues fans will be on the receiving end of free kicks paid to the opposition in front of goal because the Hawks smalls draw more free kicks than any other team. I hate both Carlton and Hawthorn and canā€™t wait to watch the game. Itā€™s a win/win and I canā€™t lose.

Seeing the pre game talk and then post game reactions from Carlton supporters makes me think if we havenā€™t already genuinely broken their hearts and spirit then weā€™re damn close.

And I absolutely love it!

I noticed two things on Saturday night.
Firstly, Curnow received zero free kicks in front of goal and what do you know, he kicked no goals.
Secondly, how well our defenders played on him because heā€™s an absolute master at drawing free kicks.

This weekend, Blues fans will be on the receiving end of free kicks paid to the opposition in front of goal because the Hawks smalls draw more free kicks than any other team. I hate both Carlton and Hawthorn and canā€™t wait to watch the game. Itā€™s a win/win and I canā€™t lose.
It was an interesting conversation between Brown and Reiwoldt after the game. They basically felt Charlie runs to positions to get one on ones or uncontested marks that are hard to get the ball to, so when the heat is on in a big game and the kicker is pressured they can't get it to Charlie. Then add in the whistle getting blown less and he doesn't influence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've just done the ladder predictor 4 times now and the only way I have us making the 8 is if we absolutely PUMP Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne and if Hawthorn and GWS lose every game for the rest of the season.

There's actually a pretty decent chance that GWS lose their last 3 games, but Hawthorn aren't losing to Norf and Richmond. They have a very good chance of beating Carlton too.

I've just done the ladder predictor 4 times now and the only way I have us making the 8 is if we absolutely PUMP Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne and if Hawthorn and GWS lose every game for the rest of the season.

There's actually a pretty decent chance that GWS lose their last 3 games, but Hawthorn aren't losing to Norf and Richmond. They have a very good chance of beating Carlton too.
I think we're cooked. The only thing left is to barrack against the Scum.

What are you talking about? - we're level on points with Hawthorn - we only need them to lose 1 game if we win all 3.

What are you talking about? - we're level on points with Hawthorn - we only need them to lose 1 game if we win all 3.

hawthorn are 9th with a better percentage than us
if they beat Carlton, they are in, easy final 2 games against North and Richmond
Carlton can lose to Hawks and win last 2 easy games against WC and Saints and they will have a far better percentage than us
best hope for us is if we win our last 3 and Carlton to beat Hawks, and Freo to lose 2 of their last 3 ( hard run home for them )

soon as you are relying on other results this far out, not very likely to go our way

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Round 21 = Collingwood 84-81 Carlton (Pendles 400th)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back