Game Day Round 21 Vs Gws "Brass Monkeys VS The AFLs Super Baby"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a good example of where the stats don't tell the whole story - CEY has 6 disposals at 100% efficiency, because the further 15 fumbles where he failed to take possession of the ball don't actually count

Yep. Can't believe the amount of times he couldn't grab or dropped the ball.

This game makes me think we won't be any better next year if we've still got guys like Douglas, Mackay and Jacobs in the side. Hopefully another PS into Gallucci can up his midfield time next year, as well as Brad getting healthy and maybe some more speed with someone like Rankine or Rozee.

got off to an ok start.
have the game on our terms but we do love a good flutter with letting the opposition score late
some skittish play out of the backlines in that first qtr, taking 10% chance options and passing up 90% chance ones, Milera the worst culprit
Good start by smith.
Looks like we're rotating our players evenly thru mid again, which hopefully allows us to run out game well. Just wonder how much the showdown took out.
Have had an extra back at times, or were double teaming at least.
Our hack kicks forward from center breaks should be along the ground, geez the number of times our sky balls get marked by the opposition.
Umpiring ok, some of their handballs look a lot like throws, some bad holding going on against mids and of course no kicking in danger until an errant leg actually hits our player in the head.
I50's are good, but sometimes its annoying the amount of time we grind in the f50 compared to the walk in goals at the other end.
Looks to be getting pretty slippery.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gws playing pretty poorly. If they get their shit together we will not win. We must be in front by 3 goals at 3 qrt time.

GWS are playing just as well as we are letting them. We are controlling all the goals in this match, for us by our play, for them by giving the ball up and letting them run it out the back. They're ruining football! ;)

Whatever the result of this game--and to my eyes we are on track for a win--Jeremy McGovern has made my weekend. LMAO.
Given it is still virtually impossible to make the eight even if we do win, the real win for today came from McGoverns boot.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back